Chapter six

He turns me around so that I can see myself in the mirror and starts kissing my neck as he goes down to my collarbone.

I get down on my knees but he takes his hands and pulls my chin towards him so I have to look him in the eyes.

„later" he says

he is already pulling me with my chin towards him, with his hands on my waist he lifts me slightly up, so that I am sitting on the sink.

While he puts his hands on my pants to pull them down, he looks at me again „may I continue?" He whispers me gently in my ear, which gives me goose bumps.

I nod

he grins and starts pulling down my pants, exposing my whole area

„Say it Darling"

„Yes, please continue," I say with passion in my voice, clearly wanting more

„All right then"

He goes closer to my hole but does not break any eye contact his hand moves to my stomach up to under my bra.

I feel my heart starting to beat as he hitting my spot with his tongue

„d-don't stop"  I lean back and feel the ice-cold mirror on my bare skin.

I let my eyes roll back while I grab his hair pushing him more down to feel him even more.

I let out a moan immediately he holds his hand in front of my mouth to keep me quiet.

„Be quite or I'll stop else they gonna hear us"

I nod while I moan into his hand, suddenly he starts putting a finger in it, I start to sweat he drives me crazy.

I feel my juice running down while I try to hold it back, because I've never got such a good head I can't hold it back any longer

„Im close" I say with full effort so it doesn't end I don't WANT it to end

Apparently he was just waiting for these words because he let's go of my lower body and comes up to me to kiss me passionately so that I can taste myself.

„you want to quit already hmm?" he asks

But no I could never get sober of the taste of his skin.

„Never I want to feel you now" I say

With that he starts to take off his overall and I can see his whole body he puts it in, it's the perfect size so you can use all of it without pain.

Love that

while he's on top he looks me in the eye and we only realize how intimate it is right now, not just the sex but the fact that we could pay for this with our lives, but there is something about him that makes me forget it.

„I'll get you out of here remember my words" he says while moaning in my ear

He is making me insane

Suddenly he picks me up and makes me kneel on the floor.

he puts it in from behind and touches my very sensitive spot, which makes me moan

I have to bring my upper body automatically up but immediately I feel his hand pushing me down again.

He's getting faster and I feel my self very close again.

I start to letting out moans but instead of holding my mouth shut he pulls my hair so that I'm very close on his body with my head.

I feel him spitting in my mouth what makes me even more wet.

the last bumps are hard against my g spot I can't help but come, I've held it back long enough.

While I cum, he holds me closer to his chest, he groans more louder in my ear and his breathing becomes more heavier.

He's on top of me again.

„I want to see your pretty face while I come"

I use my hand to stimulate him more below, he lets out a few more moans before I can feel him cum too.

he lies down in my arms satisfied.

And that was my first time I got satisfied while having sex with a man.

„you drive me crazy" he says with still heavy breath.

butt naked he goes back to turn on the shower he takes my hand and pulls me to him while the warm water flows over our bodies we kiss eagerly.

so some men do aftercare after all Interesting

while he washes himself and goes through his wet hair, i can't help but stare at him.

He notices that I'm distracted so he grabs my shoulders and turns me around so that I stand with my back to him, he kisses my neck and goes back down to my collarbone, he starts to massage my back.

We just stay there and enjoy the time because We know we won't be able to spend that much time together here again.

after a while we get out of the shower and we get dressed again.