Chapter seven

„So...tell me, why did you started to help me with everything" I ask

„When I saw you here I was surprised to see you again, because I tried to find you for months after you just left. I wanted to know what became of you, that you decided to come here."

That was a different answer than I imagined I would get.

„To be honest you were so good to me I didn't want you to see the bad side of me I thought you wouldn't want to see me anymore and I couldn't have deal with that, because you were the first one who accepted me in a long time"

„That you left didn't make it any better, after all, you never knew if I would have accepted you" He says with a calming voice.

„I know but I was young and I thought it was better never to find out than that I would be disappointed." I say now with a lowered face, not because I'm afraid, but suddenly I'm ashamed because I think that it was actually totally stupid.

maybe because of him I wouldn't have slipped further down and would never have ended up here.

„you will never be disappointed in me, Soo-Yun"

My eyes widen and he notices my questioning look

„How could I ever forget Your Name?"

„I recently noticed that nobody here knows your name and apparently you don't tell anyone either So why did you tell me your name when I asked for it" he continues

I don't think he knows that I would do almost anything for him

„I don't know you just came across as very trustworthy" I say but that's a lie I knew exactly what I was doing I knew that I will go without any information but there was still hope that we will see us again when it's the right time.

But actually it's not the right time now. I could die at every game. Only one person will survive and he can die for helping me or just showing me his face, So what's next? I feel like I've found a loved one again, but we most likely won't both get out of here

And this thought makes me sick

„What are you thinking about"

„I want the two of us to travel together after this is all over"

„Yeah? and where do you take me, I hope you will invite me, After all you go out here as a billionaire" He says while looking amused into my eyes.

„I will of course take care of everything, but be a gentleman and pay for our first Date together in Europe, maybe even in a castle."

It's fun to talk to him about it and I mean every word seriously what I say, I don't just want to get out of here for my mother anymore I also want to see the world with him.

„Hmm, I thought you were more the type for the beach and warm weather"

It feels like the conversation four years ago. There we also talked about the future and what we wanted, but we never talked about us having a future together

„No, actually I am the complete opposite. I like cold weather or not too warm and I love to explore cities, and you?"

„I will feel good wherever you are"

I take him tight in my arms because I know that we can't be in here forever. I've built up a very good time feeling over the years and we've probably been in here for over an hour and a half.

„I promise you your Europe dream will come true"

he lifts my chin up so that I look at him I have tears in my eyes and he pulls me to him for a last gentle kiss.