Chapter eleven

POV/  Jun-Seo

„The VIPs will arrive today" my friend says.

„Yeah I know they asked me to play the waiter" I say

„That's why I also wanted to talk to you. They put the job on me." he smiles nervously.

„Is that so?" I raise an eyebrow.

„yes you still need some time to recover all right... how's your head? I didn't want to hit too hard but you know the only requirement that I was allowed to come here was that I didn't show any feelings, not even when it comes to you" I know he's right.

„I will be fine... but I have to see Soo-Yun. and hey, I'll take revenge for my head. You won't get away with that so easily" I make a quick movement towards him. But Dong-wook dodges. we start laughing and he puts his hand over his mouth as if a teacher could come in at any time. Like in the old days.

„We have a plan okay bu-„

I can't wait to have her in my arms again.When we get out of here I will take her anywhere she wants. I will do anything for her I have lost her before and will not let it happen again she is mine. I chuckle to myself, because I can't help but imagine us having breakfast like a normal couple in Paris and lounging in a jacuzzi overlooking all of Dubai.

I smile to myself, it takes a while before I realize how quiet it has actually become. I look at my best friend and chills run down my spine.

He's pale.. and looks anxiously at his pager.

No

His eyes meet mine again.

„Don't worry alright we got this. But you have to trust me we have a plan and everything is going to be fine just trus- " I zoom out completely. I feel like I'm drunk or on drugs but not the chill kind but the nasty kind the kind that makes you look way older than you are after you take them to often.

And then.

„𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥"

my knees hit the ground.

She's dead.

my world just stopped spinning.

I look at my hands but they're blurry. I don't know if it's because of my vision or if my eyes are filled with tears.

„You said you have your contacts and that you would get her out of here. On time and unharmed." I say with a tone that I can barely hear myself.

„what did you say?" he asks me and walk's in front of me so that i only have his lower legs to look at.

„I said..."

Now i look up at him and my sadness turns into:

Anger.

I get up and hit him against the wall, whereupon I let his back hit the wall again. While he looks at me with wide eyes, I say... no I literally scream at him:

„you fucking promised me you would get her out of here safely fuck you said she wouldn't even get out of here with a scratch." I shake his collar and i feel the tears running down my cheeks how could he do that to me i wanted her out of here much earlier but he told me that the timing wasn't good yet.

„Are you finished? God you have a grip". He pushes me away from him

„For god's sake she's alive Jun-Seo. I already told you we have a plan and soon she'll be out of here with you. Thank me later"