and i broke em...

Welp ... it's surprisingly better than I expected but not by much... neither of then has said anything and it's worrying me so I decided to look around the house while they process them being fictional characters in my world. Of course I didn't tell inko everything but I will have to izuku especially with my plan. The appartment is as it seemed small. But I found something interesting. I think they had a different house before cuz I found a photo album that had a picture of that time izu opened that sliding door and said I am here. The thing is there's no sliding door here. Eh I'll ask inko later I have a feeling it's going to be a soar subject.

I decided to walk back to her but she still in deep thought with her hand over her mouth. I decided to take some time and check on izuku so I went and say next to her and closed my eyes going back into the mindscape but what I saw kinda terrified me.

Izu went full conspiracies theorist with 3 white bordes floating in the black abis of our mind. They had like 50 sticky notes on each of them. Surprising izu still seemed calm but it'll kinda terrifying without him saying anything... then I looked at stats... analysis lv 20... wtf

*Time skip brought to you by izuku in a AM onesie then switching to make y/n in it while inko takes a picture*

It's been three hours now and I had to forcefully stop izuku away from the white boards but were now lv 67 with anlysis so good thing? I'm not sure but that point out what the mindscape can really do while explaining why I didn't see dungeon anywhere. The mindscape can let us easily train our skills without wasting energy that means we can just grind in our mind but I'm guessing it doesn't help with stats besides int which rose to 54 or maybe it does? No idea needs to experiment.

Anyway now they finally got there thoughts together inko did it awhile ago but izu didn't till I pulled him away. Now inkos getting ready to cook so I decided to give izu back control while I experiment with the system. Maybe they need to talk for a bit alone who knows.
( sooo besides from training I'm going to get them to do. Should I write some childhood for them or after setting the ground work for their train just skip to that day of middle school aka 10 months before the exam also soon I'll make a bio but I want to wait till the start of the real show)