ugh

-y/n in the mindscape-

Ugh I need to get to the computer!
Since toga has came here it has been enjoyable to watch her and izu being adorable but... DAMN SHE CLINGY!

OK that might have made me sound like a mega ass here but I can't help it. It's been 4 days since toga moved in. Everything still going izu still going to school but now we're waiting for transfer papers so toga can go to izuku school. Those have been the times that me and izu got to ourselves.

Toga been clinging onto izu and "me" by that I mean where I come out she makes a face and izu immediately switches with me so he's back in control. Izu caught in a freaking simp trap and it's so annoying. But it's sucks it's happening now of all times.

You see I've been looking for someone to switch our dollars for yen. Luckily I found a guy named 'rattus deus' online that'll help but I haven't been able to get the details because of the 2 love birds. Hell izu also been ignoring his training as well. He'll still do the exercises inside but he need to build up his wind and stamina.

I've been trying to think of how to deal with that but it's been hard. Right now I've been figuring out the shop or more specifically what to buy when the money swap happens.

There's 4 scrolls that will allow us to control an element. Water,fire,wind, and earth. The avatar but instead of dancing to fight we're using magic.

I meant that too. It allows us to fully control the element the catch is at the start we need a element source to pull from. We'll that's really only for water and fire and the cost of magic to begin using the element is outrageous.

The thing is I can buy those but we won't have anything else left not even enough for a mini healing potion! But we aren't planning to fight anyone till ua. There's also some guns I want as well but there also expensive even with this weird discount for being part redneck...

I look up and see the 'window' as me and izu been calling it it's a full 360 window to the outside. Allowing me to see what izu sees and see what's behind him. I'm literally the eyes in the back of his head.

Izu in school rn talking to human donkagon child and Disney princess. They seem to be in the playground eating lunch. Kinda surprised DP over there is in this school too. He's pretty chill so he's ok in my book but we really need to get his confidence up... I'm also listening in on the new rabits he got. I'm a sucker for animals... And now I'm hungry for rabbit stew damnit! Maybe I could get inko to get me the ingredients so I can cook some... wait

Y/n: is that bakugo?

-izu control-

I

s that bakugo?

What do you mean

Behind you. He's just walking up he doesn't seem to want to fight

As he said that I turned around to see kacchan walking towards me. He isn't really showing emotion he kinda has a blank face. He's been like this since I scared him...

Bakugo steps In front of izu and says "tomorrow you come to my house after school. We need to talk." And like that he walks off. No explosions no threatening. No nothing. Not even yelling. From what I saw from the original kacchan would have at least yelled.

Then the teacher calls us in and I say good bye to Koji and taé. She's Koji friend but now my friend too. Tho y/n judging her hard.

SHE HAS A DONKEY HEAD IZUKU A DONKEY HEAD AND FUCKING WINGS