dancin, and a old but new power

-Y/n control-

Ugh izu why do I gotta be out for the first one

Cuz your trying to make a nuclear bomb with magic and its giving us a headache

You cannot stop me I shall nuke all!

YOU'LL KILL EVERYONE THEN

Hot bi- dance teacher: "now then I'm going to be having you all dance together to see your current skill." And music begins filling the rom

Today is the day that toga forced us to take dancing lessons. I actually supported this idea since it can give us coordination with other parts of our body's like gymnastics but this allows us to be chaotic with our fighting. I just didn't want to do it so while izu was going through it at first I started making my first ultimate 'spell'. By using fire, air, and water a certain way I made an explosion but by condensing it enough I actually was able to spilt an Atom. Basically I made a nuke. Sadly I made an explosion that powerful Inside our mindscape we didn't get hurt physically but damn it hurt mentally. So now while izu recovers I gotta be doin this.

Yeah this sucks. Because of our age we were put in a younger course that's basically full of 4 year Olds while me and the kcats are the superior 6.

Cat: "y/nnnn let's dance" Toga began pulling on my arm

Y/n: "Alright alright just stop pulling" himiko lead me for a bit before we tried dancing to the music that was playing. Of course I have 0 idea what this song is but the lyrics are talking about hero's of course. That's something I noticed about this world almost every media for kids are about how cool hero's are. I couldn't even find a kid show like Dora anywhere it was all about hero's. But back to dancing I'm not bad at it but this just definitely isn't music to dance to. It's action pact almost like I'm right next to a hero and villain fighting with me on the sidelines just watching them.

Y/n: "man this sucks"

Cat: "I-i know I'm n-"

Y/n: "wasn't talkin about you Cat. This music just isn't normal dance music"

Cat: "what do you mean a lot of kids dance to this kind of music"

Y/n: "well dancing music is different It gives off a feeling in your body that just says move"

Himiko looks confused by my statement

Teacher: "so you think you know a better song?"

The teacher was overhearing us apparently. She's weird.

Y/n: "while yes I just got zero idea how to play them out here."

Actually I think I got something

Hm what is it?

Well remember that switch in the settings

The blank one I assume was for changing colors?

Yeah I was messing around and clicked it but it just said 'speaker'

Wat

That was what I thought but I kept clicking it and it says 3 options inside, speaker, or connect

Well broccoli boi got an idea what that could do since we don't got a phone to connect it to

That's the thing uh. Just give me a sec I wanna try something.

And so I waited by spinning himiko around fast making her dizzy before I began hear another music and other people looked at me. It's an Alec Benjamin's song. Paper crown.