time for school quirked edition

-izu control-

GET UP SLEEPY HEAD

Izu: "AHHHH OH CRUMBS YOU SCARED ME. Why did you do that"

Your going to be late for school inko already showed up earlier but you were in the dream world and couldn't hear her

Oh right I need to get ready. It's been another 2 days since we've began training. We're holding off on physical training so y/n can show me all I'm going to be doing along with showing proper stretches for me to do so I won't hurt... ourselve? Or myself since I'm the only on in control while physical training. After I finished putting on my seifuku (apparently that's what it's called. It's like a dress thing with a hat for outside tho no idea if it's true I looked it up on google) and my backpack then I went to mom and she walked me to school while we were walking mom told me she was going to let me come home alone since I now have y/n to which he told me was "very stupid but very bold... also Don't tell her I said that she's scary when she's angry" he's afraid of her now because when he cursed infront of her she threw a knife at him but stopped all it's momentum with her quirk. Yeah mommy terrifying.

Inko: "ok izu were here." She bent down and gave me a hug which I happily returned

Izu: "mom would it be ok if I go to the the park after class?"

Inko: alright but only if you promise to not let y/n control in public you have to remember to everyone else he's your quirk and to them he could easily go out of control since he's a whole different person"

Izu: "Don't worry mom y/n already told me alot about that yesterday ok bye mommy" I ran inside the building  and got to the classroom where I put my bookbag on a hook and went to sit down on the mat

(OK I'm really basing this off of what I remembered I'd did in kindergarten they had this weird mat I had to sit on and wait for everyone else before we did stuff)

After waiting a couple minutes the teacher came in

Ms. Unimportant: ok children before we begin we had some amazing news. Midoriya actually got his quirk so he isn't quirkless anymore. Midoriya would you like to come up and share what your quirk is?

Some of the other kids looked amazed I got my "quirk" but kacchan looks ... bewildered and frustrated. Once I got up there I turned to everyone

Izu: "well I would tell you but I feel like it would be better if he told you himself" I look at the teacher and she gives me a nod and I see white again

-y/n control-

Y/n: "howdy I'm izuku quirk" these kids looked baffled like I just grew a second head. Which I kinda did just changed the first head tho. Bakugo now just looks dumbfounded and amazed like the rest. I guess totally new person probably beats explosions

Or kacchan didn't expect us to be cool

Good point

Y/n: "our quirk name is the system. I'm kinda like an added bonus to it. We cannot tell you all the possibilities of it though for one real reason. There's too many. Anyway nice meeting you all but I'll have to leave for now I can't really be out but I'll give you a warning~" and now my tones changing. I had a thing I could do as a kid that freaks people out. I'll make you feel like you were just starting at chucky and he had a gun. But then I hear a ping like a phone ping.