a cat

-? Pov-

I'm running I need to leave for a while. Why do hate me it just felt so.. natural. Why should I be a monster for going with my instincts.

A park. I go and see a bush by a bench. I'm feeling tired and I don't want someone to find me so I go into the bush. It's surprisingly a lot more comfortable then I thought. My eyelids feel heavy... ZZZ

-Back to the dynamic dou-
-izu control-

Izu watch your step

Oh I nearly stepped on a dogs tail. I stopped and pet the dog and he licks my face. I love dogs💚

Once I got to the park I started play around with some dogs y/n was looking at a map a couple days ago and found a dog park. We decided to go and have fun here. The owners didn't seem to mind me playing with them and there was some other kids here. I liked playing with Koji. He can talk to animals! It was so cool. Y/n did gave him the nickname Disney princess which I don't understand. But me and him are friends and I gave his mom my address and mom's phone number so we could play again.

But sadly they had to go so I had to say goodbye. I decided to go walk around and found a bench and decided to take a rest here, but as I was about so sit down I heard some rustling in the bush next to it.

Y/n what do I do?

Huh do about what

There's some rustling in that bush

...really? Dude just check it out

WHAT what if it's a villain

Then shot em you can get my gun from the inventory

Why are you like this?

Because I do not give a fuck. But seriously if you need me to fight just switch ok.

Alright.

So I go over to the bush and slowly look inside and see... a girl about my age sleeping. She's has blonde hair in messy buns. She has one cuts on her clothes probably from being in the bush. She looks familiar but I can't pinpoint it.

She's toga. Himiko toga. I'm surprised honestly that she's here. She doesn't have a good childhood and her parents think she's a monster.

Why would they think that!?

Her quirk

Oh...

She can drink blood and with enough she can turn into someone.

Then why do people think she's bad? I picked up toga as I was talking to y/n. she feeled frail. I sat her on the bench

Because she's obsessed with blood it's funny to watch to me. But the reason her parents think that is because she drunken a dead bride blood.

Is she OK then wouldn't that have viruses or something

Idk do I look like a vet.