2) Two Senpais

As Jotaro was walking to school, a group of girls surrounded him again like they always do. A random girl clung to his arm.

"So Jojo. Where have you been? You've been gone for four days."

Jotaro turned to the girl who was blushing for a second until another girl shoved her off.

"Hey! Who do you think you are grabbing onto Jojo like that?! I don't like how you're getting friendly with him, so stay away!"

"What the hell, ugly!"

"I'll be careful there, no boobs."

Then they started to chant names to each other until Jotaro told them to shut up. While the two girls kept throwing names at each other, a sudden voice called out to him. But, the name wasn't 'Jojo'.

"Kujo Senpai!"

The tall guy and the group of girls turned their heads to see a short girl running up to him. Jotaro blushed slightly as he saw the same girl from last night. Y/N, that's her name. He was in his deep thoughts until the short girl called out his name again, but she was closer. Nobody ever called him 'Kujo Senpai' in his life before, but when she said it, it's like butterflies went inside his stomach.

"Kujo Senpai, are you okay?"

Y/N called out his name again. This time, he looked down to see that she already caught up with him.

"First of all, call me Jotaro, not 'Kujo Senapi'. Also, what do you want...?"

"Oh, sorry... W-well..."

She hold up a wrapped small box.

"It's from your mother...she packed it for you but you just left without it. So, I stopped by and she told me to give it to you when I see you..."

He blushed but hid it on time so she couldn't it. He sticks his hand out.

"Thanks...just hand it over..."

Just as she's about to do it, the same girl from the group pushed her to the side and snatched the wrapped box from her.  She happily placed the box in his hands, ignoring the girl who was on the floor.

"Here Jojo~ I can do it for you~"
"Hey, no fair! I was going to do it!"
"Yeah, give that bento to me!"
"Oh shut up, I have the bento so I'm going to-huh?"

The girls turned their heads to see Jotaro walking up to Y/N who was on the floor while collecting her things that were on the ground. He kneeled down and helped her up.

"Sorry about those bitches. They can be like that. You never deserve to be treated like that."

"E-Eh?!"

The braid girl blushes red as she was now standing on the ground. Then, he held her hand which she didn't notice until now. The girls were gritting their teeth angrily at the girl.

When they started walking, a boy with red hair, wearing a green school uniform was painting. When he got a look at that girl, his eyes showed with lust as pink dust covered slightly of his cheeks. He was also slightly angry at the sight that she was holding hands with another guy. Could they be dating? No, Dio told him that she's in no romantic relationship. He looked at the painting of Jotaro and a line across his leg with red paint.

Shortly after, Jotaro flinched and fell, knocking over the Y/N. The girl screamed and Jotaro notices quickly and pulls her into his arms. They can hear the girls yelling his nickname. Then the last thing they knew is that they were hanging on a tree branch, with the girl in Jotaro's arms.