Bonus Chapter: Jouta

( To those who don't know who Jouta is, he is a character that a Japanese manga group called CLAMP *Not Araki* created who got really popular. He is the son of Jotaro and Kakyoin. So, I was like. What if Jouta was Jotaro and Y/N's child? So, I created this instead of making another chapter for this book. )

Inside the hotel, Jotaro rose up from his bed. He looked down at the person next to him who was Y/N, sleeping peacefully. He blushed at the sight of her with her eyes closed. Jotaro cut his thoughts and got up from the bed to go to the bathroom. When he got out, his eyes wandered to the girl on the bed. She was awake, but she looked a bit off.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asks her.

The girl looks up with a wide eye expression. He lifted his eyebrow, looking confused. She pointed down at the bed. Jotaro walked over and looked down. His eyes widened by what he saw.

It was an egg.

After a few hours, the rest of the group came into the room the two teenagers were staying in because they were taking too long, and they kind of interrupted a moment.

The view they saw in front of them were the two other members, sitting on the bed with an egg.

"Um, what the hell is that?" Polnareff asks pointing at the egg.

Avdol walked closer and took an examination.

"Y/N, can I ask how you got this egg?" he asks her.

Y/N twirled her hair for a slight moment before answering.

"I-I don't know. When I woke up, I felt wet underneath me and the next thing I saw, was th-this egg," she told them while holding the egg.

The others stared at her with wide eyes, then they stared at the egg, and then back at her.

"W-Wait, so...Y/N laid an egg?!" Polnareff exclaims.

"B-But, that's impossible! Humans can't lay eggs," Kakyoin said.

"So, how the hell did Y/N get that egg?!" Joseph asks.

That's when they realized. Y/N was not the only one in the room. Their eyes darted to Jotaro, who was sitting next to her.

"Why the hell are you guys staring at me like that?" he asks them.

"Jotaro...could you happen to...?" Joseph asks.

Joseph was cut off by something cracking. They all looked at the egg that was slightly cracking. Something might come out of that egg. Y/N let her arms straight forward as the cracking still continued. And then, it finally cracked.

The group stared up to see a naked baby floating up and falling into the girl's arms. Everyone stared at the baby in her arms.

"C-Can anyone give me a towel?" she asks them.

After some moments, the baby was wrapped in a towel in Y/N's arms. The group was in the corner, talking to one another.

"Jotaro, we're being serious right now! Did you actually do it with her?"

"I already told you, old man. I didn't. If I did, I would just let it out."

"Then, how the hell did she get that egg?!" Polnareff asks.

"How the hell should I know? One second she was fine, and the next thing she has an egg," Jotaro told them.

The group looked at Y/N who was carrying the baby in her arms while silently rocking them. Kakyoin walks up to her.

"So, what's the baby's gender?" he asks her.

"I think it's a boy. It's because I saw his um...you know," she told him.

He nods.

"So, what are you going to name him if you're going to keep him?" he asks her.

"Jouta."

They turned to Jotaro who had a smirk on his face.

"I like the name Jouta. Sounds good like his dad's name, am I right?" he said,  the smirk still remaining on his face.

"Well, Jouta doesn't sound so bad. It does go well with him," Y/N said with a small smile on her face.

Joseph walks up to her and places his hand on her shoulder.

"Y/N, a baby is a hard task for girls like you, especially at this age. Are you sure you want to take care of him?" he asks her in a slightly worried tone.

Y/N smiles.

"I will and I promise in all my life that I'll protect him," she tells him.

"I will too. Maybe we should make another one after this shit is over," Jotaro adds in.

The others stopped talking and turned to face him again. Most of their jaws dropped after the words he said.

"Wait, so-Jotaro! It was you after all! You're responsible for this, right?!" Polnareff exclaims as he points at him.

Jotaro's smirk was still on his face.

"Alright, maybe I did. Maybe I didn't," he replies.

"J-Jojo?! So, you did this?! You better be part of this responsibility as well!" Y/N exclaims at him while pointing at him.

While that was happening, they were cut off by a loud cry. They knew who it was.

"Well, I think it's because of Y/N's loud screaming that made baby Jouta wake up from his nap," Avdol said.

"Well, does anyone know how to make a baby formula from scratch?" she asks.

Well, there was one more person added to the Joestar family line.

( I like Jouta honestly since he has a good character. Do you guys, too? )