3) A Strange Spirit

In a mysterious place, a tall man was standing in the middle of his room as he was looking at a picture of a girl with h/c braids. He smirks darkly as he placed his lips on the picture

"I'll get you soon, my dear star~"

When Jotaro got to school, he went straight to the nurse's office to get his leg healed. He actually wanted Y/N to fix it for him, but it's all that Kakyoin kid's fault. If he didn't come to her, she would have fixed his leg and wouldn't be here. He has stuck here along with two other school thugs. The nurse was about to cut his pants off, but he refused and insisted on taking them off himself.

While the nurse decided to check the temperature of the two guys to prove that they're not faking, Jotaro noticed that the handkerchief fell out of his pocket. When he picked it up, he noticed that there was some writing on it. He opened the cloth and was shocked to see what was on it.

"What is this?!"

"Jotaro Kujo, I will kill you today with my Stand and take my darling, Y/N L/N!"

~ Noriaki Kakyoin.

'K-Kakyoin?!'

The next thing he knew is that the nurse was swinging something that seemed to look like a pen trying to stab one of the boys.

"This thermometer actually looks like a pen to you?! Then have a better look!"

The nurse stabs one of the boys' eyes with the tip of the pen.

"My eye! My eye!"

"Jojo..."

The possessed looking nurse turned to Jotaro while the two delinquents ran off.

"You're not going to say that this looks like a pen, are you?!"

Sooner later, she charges at him and tries to stab him, but Jotaro caught her arm on time. However, he still got a little scar.

"How is she so strong? This isn't a woman's strength. I saw something unknown crawling up from the floor earlier. Was it a stand?"

Then he finally realized the cause of this.

"Noriaki Kakyoin...Was he the one who cut my leg on the stairs?"

"Precisely." a sudden voice came behind him.

Jotaro turned around, still holding onto the nurse when he knew who the person was. There he was... Noriaki Kakyoin.

"Hey. Short time no see." Kakyoin greeted him.

He pulled out something that looks like a puppet.

"My Stand's possessed that nurse and is controlling her. Attacking my Stand will mean hurting that burse, Jojo."

"You bastard...Just who the hell are you?!" Jotaro asked him starting to get angry.

"I told you. I'm Noriaki Kakyoin. The name of my Stand is Hierophant Green. I am human, but my loyalty is to him...Therefore, I shall kill you!"

The moment the nurse was about to attack him, they all heard a door slide open and heard a small feminine voice.

"Excuse me, miss."