12) Old Hag

( This chapter shows some hints of Y/N's Stand's abilities, but it's not going to be fully revealed. )

Y/N slightly groaned as she opened her eyes. She was in a car with the group. She looked around and noticed that none of them were speaking. Polnareff was just driving while the others were just facing the road in front of them. She also noticed that he kept driving forward and never stopped.

"Polnareff, are you sure you're going the right way? I think you passed where the town is," she asks with worry in her voice.

However, he ignored her like she never spoke to him and kept driving, but this time faster. Y/N was getting pretty nervous and looked over at each of the members. They were still silent.

"J-Jojo? Noriaki senpai? Mr. Joestar...?" she said as she was getting scared.

It was until she turned around and saw something throw something at her. She didn't know what it was, but she knew it was sharp. And, the next thing she knew, she felt a huge pain in her neck.

Y/N now woke up with a startled gasp. She looked around and noticed that the group, except Polnareff who was focused on driving, was staring at her.

"Y/N, are you alright? You seem pretty shocked," Joseph asks in a worried tone.

She was tense for a moment. Everything was back to normal. She touched her neck and was slightly jolted because of the pain. The pain was so real, but...was it a dream.

"Yeah...I'm alright..." she told them.

Time passes by, and the group finally arrived in Pakistan and was in the car to arrive at a certain town.

"But, Jotaro, I'm surprised you were able to get someone to make you a Japanese school uniform here in Pakistan. The fit is perfect, too." Joseph said as he points at his new uniform jacket.

"It's hundred percent wool," Jotaro replies with a smirk.

"Polnareff, is it safe to drive right now?" Kakyoin asks. "It appears the fog in this area is getting quite thick."

"Yeah. It might be a bit dangerous. Since there's a sheer drop to one side and no guard rail." Polnareff replied while driving.

"Indeed. The fog gets thicker up ahead." Joseph says as he took out his clock. "It's not even three o'clock yet, but I guess we have no choice. Let's find a place to stay in that town for the night."

"I wonder if there's a nice hotel," Polnareff said.

"A nice hotel?" Kakyoin questions.

"One that has a decent toilet, of course!" he replied. "I still can't get used to the toilets in India and West Asia where you wash with your hands."

Jotaro noticed something around the corner and saw some sort of animal corpse sticking out.

"Are you alright, Jojo? Did you see something?" Y/N asks who was next to him.

"No, it's nothing," he replied as he placed his head on her shoulder.

She could feel his breath on her neck. Her face went slightly red by this. He noticed that her hand was on her head.