5) Frenchman Polnareff

After the plane incident and landed in Hong Kong, the group went somewhere to eat.

While sitting with Jotaro, Y/N was looking around the restaurant while Kakyoin was teaching him how to communicate with people when they need more tea.

'It's good to be back where my mother is from. I've never been to China in my life.'

Her thoughts were cut off by a voice next to her.

"Excuse me." a person said in a french accent.

The people turned to see a man with a weird hairstyle holding a menu. He took a glance at the girl while slightly covering his face with the menu.

'This girl...Now I see why Master Dio wants her...She looks beautiful for a young girl ...Maybe after I defeat that Joestar and his pals, I'll take her for myself.'

He focused his attention back on the group.

"I'm a traveler from France and I'm having trouble with the menu. I was wondering if any of you men and girl to help me?"

"You're annoying. Go away." Jotaro told him rudely.

"Jotaro, don't be rude." Y/N slightly scolded him.

Jotaro rolled his eyes and let out a small 'Good Grief'.

"Sorry about him. You see, I've been to Hong Kong lots of times, so I basically know what's on the menu. Why not you come and join us?" Joseph told him, politely.

The strange man pulled a chair beside Jotaro and Y/N.

"Bonjour, mon amor~. My name is Jean Pierre Polnareff."

He takes her braid and twirls it with his finger. The girl was fuming while the four men had a dark shadow across their eyes, wanting to kill him.

"M-My name is Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you, Mr. P-Polnareff."

When Joseph ordered the food, the food looked strange. There were separate dishes. And that was, fish, clam, porridge, and frog.

"Mr. Joestar...Are you sure this is the right order?"

The old man let out a hearty laugh.

"Don't worry about it, Y/N. Now, let's all dig in!"

So they did. Good thing that the food was delicious. All of a sudden, the guy whose name is Polnareff took a carrot shaped star with his chopsticks.

"The chefs took a lot of time making this," Y/N claimed while eating.

"I agree. This carrot seems familiar to me."

Everyone looked at him confused. But when he placed the star carrot on his next, they all realized who he was, except for Y/N who still looked confused.

"That's right, someone I know has this exact on their neck..." he said.

"You...are another-?" Kakyoin tries to say until he was interrupted by the French man.

Suddenly, Y/N's rice bowl started to shake. 

"Y/N! Look out!" Kakyoin exclaimed.