10) Polnareff's Revenge

The only people stand on their guard. Avdol laying there with blood coming, Kakyoin shaking, Y/N covering her mouth as she wept tears, Polnareff crying, and that bastard named Hol Horse smirked with pride.

"He's got such a strong face, and yet he died in an instant," he said as he dropped the cigarette. "Well, the end of someone's life is usually a pretty sudden curtain call. It's probably normal to die without being able to say goodbye."

Polnareff was shaking in anger, clenching his fist.

"It may seem like I'm talking as though I know everything, but..."

The Frenchman wiped off his tears as he started walking towards him with a glare.

"Polnareff! Please, don't let him get to you! Do you still not understand? Mr. Avdol told you not to fight by yourself! And you ignored that..." Kakyoin called out to him in desperation. "You wanted to get revenge even if it meant dying with your enemy. Mr. Avdol followed you because that worried him, and this is what happened!"

"So what am I supposed to do?" he asked.

"We need to fall back for now," he replied.

"Avdol was cruelly stabbed in the back. My sister was killed without resistance. You want me to hold these regrets inside and run away?!"

"Don't fight them when we don't even know how their Stands work yet! Don't fight a battle that will kill you! That's what Mr. Avdol was trying to tell you." Kakyoin explained to him.

"Hey! Come on, li'l Pol Pol." Hol Horse mocked him.

"Why, you..." Polnareff sheeted in ager.

"Polnareff! Slowly come back towards me and Y/N!" Kakyoin tried to talk him out. "We're going to use that truck to get out of here."

"Y-You're telling me to hold it in?" the Frenchman questioned while clenching his fist.

However, when he saw Avdol's lifeless body on the ground, his breathing started to pause and continue before he closed his eyes.

"A-All ri-"

Before he could continue, he heard a voice coming from his side.

"Hey, Polnareff."

His eyes widen and looked back at the window. There he saw the same Stand that stabbed Avdol behind his back. It started to climb out of the puddle through the window.

"Avdol died for you." it continued.

When he turned around where the actual puddle was, there was nothing there. It was the same as back at the restaurant.

"I think that means you owe him." it continued now starting to walk towards the window. "He might not have died, if not for you."

"Y-You bastard. Where's your real body?!" he exclaimed.

"Polnareff, calm down!" Kakyoin.

"But there's no need to be sad. Actually, you should be happy...Since another person will be with him soon."

Polnareff looked at the mirror in confusion, wondering what he was talking about. The same blade came out of one of his right hands and pointed at the girl who was now next to Kakyoin.