4) A Trip

When Jotaro came with two unconscious bodies, Holly immediately took action. Joseph and Avdol came out and saw the limp girl.

"What happened to them, Jotaro?!" Holly asked in a panic.

He didn't answer but just told her to put Kakyoin to bed. Joseph carried her, but Jotaro argued that he should do it. The people were around him were shocked to see how the tall boy care about the girl. He took Y/N out of the old man's arms and left. Before Joseph could do anything, his daughter stopped him, saying that Jotaro should do it. Joseph was slightly jealous but comply. The three adults helped Kakyoin settle in.

Back to Jotaro, he took Y/N in his room and sat her down on his futon. Once she was covered up, Jotaro sat next to her for a moment. He looked at her braids to see how ( small/long ) it was. For some reason, he took off the ribbon that was tied to her hair and the length of her hair fell out. He blushed as he saw the hair was spread on his futon. Gently, he strokes her hair and sniffs it. It smells like flowers when they fully blossomed for spring. All of a sudden, he leaned down close to her and their lips were close to each other until he suddenly realized what he was doing.

"What the hell am I doing? No...I shouldn't do it. Not yet..."

 Jotaro got up and walked towards the door before turning to y/N again.

"I'll make sure nobody hurts you ever again..."

With that, he left.

After a few hours went by, a pair of e/c eyes opened slightly as she looked around her surroundings. She was about to get up until a strong pair of arms was holding on to her. She flinched and turned slightly to see Joatro was sleeping. Y/N became flustered and try not to scream when she covered her mouth while her face was fuming as hell. Light snores were heard from her and when she turned around again, she saw that he wasn't wearing his hat and he was still in his school uniform. When Y/N looked down, she was in a woman's nightgown, which probably might be Holly's. Also, her hair was down and it was brushed. She gently touched it as she kinda played with it a little bit. She got up quickly and quietly as she can until an arm gripped her waist. She turned around and saw Jotaro with one of his eyes opened, still lying down.

"Where do you think you're going...?"

"K-Kujo senpai- I mean, Jotaro! I uh was about to get up and um- WHY WAS I SLEEPING WITH YOU?!"

Jotaro got up and ruffled his hair.

"Good grief...you went unconscious at school so I brought you here."

She remembered what happened on the day at the nurse's office. There was some sort of strange fight between Jotaro and that boy named Kakyoin. They kept saying weird things, like Stands. Is that their power or something? They were acting really strange...

"Get up. Your uniform is over there."

He pointed to his desk chair to see a neatly stacked, ironed uniform. The girl went up and picked it up. For some reason, she took a smell of it and it smelled like her favorite flower, f/f. She was going to change but she realized that Jotaro was still there, staring at her.

"Um, is it alright if you leave? I-I need to change," she asked while hugging her uniform close to her chest.

"Whatever, I need to wake up old man anyways."

He shut the door and she heard footsteps fading away. She suddenly flinched as she felt a pain on her left side while taking off the nightgown. When she finally removed the clothing from her body, there were bandages covering up that side.