•Transfer Student•

•Saiki POV•
*sigh* My hatred for school is indescribable. It's useless since I know everything, I'm a psychic. But overall it's pretty fun listening to the students weird and cringe thoughts about the one and only Teruhashi Kokomi. Talking about students, we should be having a transfer student today. I wonder what they're like. I can tell the future, but sometimes I just want to surprise myself. I already have so many questions.

Third Person POV

As the teacher walks in, a tall, handsome dark purple haired boy with glasses (that were clearly fake), walks in behind her. "Good morning everyone, as you should already know, we have a new transfer student. Would you like to introduce yourself Aren?" The teacher says, loud and clear. "Sure." The boy replies.

Aren POV

The teacher hands me a piece of chalk and an eraser. 'Don't fuck it up Aren don't fuck it up.' I say repeatedly to myself in my mind. I walk up to the chalkboard, slowly but surely. I start writing. The squeaking and scratching of the chalkboard grew louder and louder the more I wrote. 'Shit.' I thought to myself. Of course, silly me had to write down "Aren Kuboyasu was here." Instead of just writing "Aren Kuboyasu." I quickly erase it. I turn around to see if someone caught me. I don't think anyone did, but someone specific caught my eye. "There." I say. "I'm Aren Kuboyasu, Nice to meet you." Everyone decides to stare at me. I feel my ears go red. "Alright Kuboyasu, Thank you, you may take a seat next to Saiki." The teacher tells me. A pink haired boy raises his hand.

•Saiki POV•

Of course. Me. The victim like always. He even caught me staring at him too. I'm not going to lie to myself, he is very attractive. He's not my type though, but really if I think about it, I don't have a type, But I'd definitely let him hit. What am I talking about?! I feel my cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "This kid is already getting to me.." I think to myself once again.
I raise my hand and see him slowly walk over next to me.

•Kuboyasu POV•

I take a seat. I cant help but take a glimpse of his gorgeous silky hair through the side of my eyes. He's gorgeous. He's probably an undercover model or something. I think I started spacing out or something because the next think I knew the teacher was right in front of me asking me random shit. "Hello? Kuboyasu?" She repeats, probably for the like 5th time. "Oh, sorry miss." I quickly reply. "Are you sure you're alright? You've been staring at Saiki for a good half an hour you know." She says. The whole class starts laughing. My face starts to heat up of embarrassment. I could see it on his (Saiki's) face too. "Yes miss, I'm completely fine." I reply. "Alright, just pay more attention in class please." I smile and nod back at her. *Sigh* this is going to be a LONG day.

•Saiki POV•
{insert bell noise}

The bell had finally rang, I am so mentally exhausted. To be honest I didn't really do anything but listen to people's thoughts near the end of class but besides that I did a lot of work. I get up, push in my chair and head outside to eat lunch. (I usually don't do this but it was pretty warm inside and I wasn't trying to kill myself by overheating.) As I'm walking out I see the attractive new transfer student. Half of me is saying "Go up to him and make friends!" But the other half is saying the exact opposite. But, I decided to follow my gut for once, so I go up to him. As I'm walking up to him I can see that he was overthinking about something. "Huh..? Maybe I should leave him alone for awhile, he looks stressed asf." But I'm still very tempted to go up to him. He shots a glance at me, I glance back. I feel myself starting to go red.. "What is happening to me right now?! Fix up Kusuo!" I say to myself.

•Kuboyasu POV:•

I was so overwhelmed during class, I couldn't stop thinking about my past life and how I was such a bad person. I know it's a bit dramatic but still, I don't know where it even came from. I started contemplating to myself thinking if I made friends I would be a better human being. I don't know anymore though. I then realise that the bell had already went so I get up and push in my chair and get out of the classroom. All of a sudden I start thinking about that pink haired boy. What was his name again...? Sasaki was it? No, Saiki! What a nice name.. As soon as I get out of the classroom, I hear footsteps walking towards me, coming from the front. I take a glance. It was him. Saiki. As soon as I look at him I could see a light shade of red on his face. I start feeling hot. What's happening?! Are the windows closed or.?! But I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He's so..
________________________________
{AGGH- HOW WAS IT?! 904 words 😟 this is my first story so uh yeah hope you enjoy!