Fuck. Its happening.

Saikis POV•

"Saiki. Come here." Kuboyasu calls out to me. My heart sinks but I still walk over to him. "Is there something you nee-" I'm stopped by him pulling me by my waist and making me sit on his member. Fuck. It's happening. He's going to fuck me so hard I won't be able to fucking walk. I know that I'm going to enjoy it though, so I'm not complaining. I open my mouth to speak, but nothing seems to come out.. "Saiki." Kuboyasu says, and I could tell by his voice that he was really serious about what he was about to say. Before he says it though, he moves me further up on his lap that I could feel his member rubbing off my ass. A silent moan comes out of my mouth. "Saiki." He says again. "I fucking want you."

•Kuboyasu POV•

"I fucking want you." I manage to splutter out courageously. There's a quick moment of silence. Oh fuck. I messed up. Of course you had to mess up your perfect friendship Aren. What's wrong with you?! I was wrong though. Saiki turns around and kisses me on the lips. Oh fuck yeah. It's happening right here and right now. I lick his bottom lip for entrance, and quick enough he allows it. I slide my tongue into his wet mouth. "M-mhn..~" He moans softly into my mouth making me go fucking crazy. I push him onto the soft couch giving him dark hickeys on his neck whilst working on his buttoned shirt. He moans louder the harder I bite on his soft fragile neck. "K-Kuboyasu please just fuck me..~" are the words that come out of his sweet little mouth. Oh god this pink haired man whore just makes me hornier and hornier with each and every word he says. "You have to be a little more patient than that lovely..~" I say, teasing him a little. "P-please..~" He moans, triggering me to fuck him even more. I take off my pants while teasing his nipples with my wet tongue. "Get on your knees." I say to him demandingly, and of course, he obeys me. He gets on both of his knees and starts teasing my tip with his wet, slippy tongue. "F-fuck..~" I moan out. "You must know what you're doing you fucking dirty slut..~" I say, teasing him even more with my words. He seems to like it and puts it all in his mouth in one go. "A-agh..~" "Mhn..~" I moan out. He's unbelievably good at this. I softly grip his hair guiding him to go faster and faster my hard and now wet member. "O-oh fuck..~ I think I-I'm about to c-cum..~" I spurt out. He continues to deep throat my member even faster the more I spoke. He slowly takes it out of his wet mouth and rubs my tip with this thumb. "N-NGH..!~" "A-AGH..!~" "T-THATS THE SPOT..!~ A-AH..!~" I moan loudly, enjoying the sensation happening through my long hard member. "F-FUCK..!~ IM GONNA C-CUM..!~" I exclaim while I ejaculate on Saikis face. "H-holy shit..~" I say, panting like crazy.

Saikis POV•

His cum is sticky and warm and all over me. It's like a fucking blanket. God this guy makes me so horny. "It's your turn now love..~" he says , teasing me once again. But I can't handle it. I cant fucking wait. "P-PLEASE FUCK ME..!~" I exclaim, not being able to wait any longer. "Looks like you need a bit of a punishment for being impatient..~" he says, making me even hornier. He grabs me by my hand and brings me upstairs to my parents room. Which is just slightly bigger than my room but still big enough. He gets the lubricant out of their 2nd drawer, even though I never told him where it was. Almost as if he's already used it. He takes of my pants and spreads my legs. "Are you ready.?~" He asks seductively, but I could tell he was genuinely asking if I wanted to do this. "Y-yes..~ P-please..!~" I reply back. He places the cold sticky substance around my opening and I moan at the feel of it. "I'm going to stick it in now..~" He announces. Slowly but surely, He sticks his member up my tight, warm ass. "A-ah..~" he moans. "G-GAH..!~" I moan in utter shock of his long hard member already inside of me. "Y-you're so fucking t-tight my dear..~" He says while moaning in pleasure. "N-ngh..~" I moan while my member starts to twitch. He grabs my member and starts to profusely stroke it. "A-AH..!~"I moan at the feel of his touch. His strong, dense man hands made my member twitch even more. He starts picking up the pace a bit more. I start moaning louder in pleasure. "F-faster p-please..!~" I exclaim.
"Anything for you my love..~" He replies. This man is the fucking love of my life.

Kuboyasu POV•

"F-fuck..~ He's so damn tight..~" are the words echoing in my mind. "I want him to be mine, forever." Is mostly what's going on in my mind though. I love Saiki. "NGH..!~" Saiki moans out loud, which makes me speed up more. "S-Saiki-san your so- G-GAH..!~" I'm stopped by an amazing feeling going up my spine. The feeling you get when you're about to cum. But fuck, I don't want to end this so damn early, this feels so fucking good. At the thought of this I pick up my speed by A LOT. "A-AH F-FUCK THATS THE S-SPOT A-AREN NGH..!~" Saiki moans loudly in reaction to me hitting his prostate with my hard member. "Oh f-fuck..~ You like that don't you..?~" I say, teasing him even more than before. "A-AH..!~ I FUCKING LOVE YOU A-AREN..!~" Saiki exclaims. "F-fuck..!~ I love you too Saiki..~" are the last words that come out of my mouth before ejaculating. "N-ngh..~" Saiki manages to moan out even though we were both thoroughly exhausted. I fall down dramatically back first into Saiki's parents bed. "We should take a bath, shouldn't we?" I finally let out. "Yeah, we should." Saiki replies softly. Both me and Saiki get up and go to his room to get towels and I go to the bathroom to get the temperature in the bathroom right. 💭Saiki is the love of my life💭 I think to myself. He's so..

________________________________
1107 words!!! I didn't mention any smut of anything in this which I'm so sorry about but- yeah-