Friends.?

Saiki POV

I try and automatically clear my thoughts but it doesn't seem to work. *sigh* I guess I have to go up to him now. I walk up to Kuboyasu, the man himself and stand infront of him. And of course, the first thing he says to me is " Oh hey!- You're really short!" (🙂 ?) "That's what everyone says to me. Is it really true?" I ask him. He shows a look of guilt on his face. "I'm sorry, I didn't really mean it." He apologises. "There is no need to apologise. At all. It's fine I swear." I say. He looks at me and smiles. "Do you want to be friends with me?" He asks. Friends.? I think to myself. The closest thing to friends I have is those idiots that always follow me everywhere. Luckily they skipped school today. Not my problem. Less about them though. More about the handsome guy infront of me. I don't know what to say though. Will I just say yes? What if he's like one of the idiots. Or even worse, what if hes another Nendou?!?! Oh well, I guess we just have to find out. "Sure, I'll be friends with you."

Kuboyasu POV

"Sure, I'll be friends with you. " He replied. The amount of delight that built up inside of me was so insane I nearly screamed. "GREAT!" I shout from the adrenaline of being so happy (yeah, I still ended up shouting) I grab his hand and run outside. I gripped it tightly while running and jumping over puddles from earlier since it was raining. Finally we reached the spot. It was a gorgeous big green tree that I saw on my way to school. It looked really peaceful and I was planning to sit and read while listening to music if I didn't make any friends, but I made a friend so I'm happy about that. Saiki looked really red so I asked him what was wrong but he snapped out of it. We were still holding hands, I went red, but I didn't want to let go. "So why did you bring me here?" He (Saiki) asked. "I was planning to get to know you better, that's all!" I reply. "You should go first then." He says, with a smirk on his face. "Alright then....uhhhh...." 💭should I tell him??💭 I think to myself. Fine. I will. I like this guy already. He seems.. Trustworthy! "Well before I went to this school, you might not believe me but I was a thug. I did a bunch of terrible stuff and I'm just trying to fix up my life a bit by going to school and a bunch of other things." I finally spit out. "Woah, Not going to lie that sounds really interesting. You seem really cool." Saiki says. My ears start getting hot. "Thanks!" I reply. "What about you?"

Saiki POV

"What about you?" He asks me.Should I tell him?? Already?? We only just met, But I seem like I can really trust him. I don't know anymore though. I guess I'll just go for it. "Well, believe it or not, I'm a psychic." The nameless expression of confusion, shock and blankness shot across Kuboyasu's face. "Huh..are you sure??" "Yes I am sure that I am psychic." It took him a while, but he finally realised that I was talking to him through telepathy. "OH!" He exclaims. I'm happy no one was there because that would cause A LOT of unwanted attention. "I'm sorry I doubted you, but can you show me more?" He asks politely. I sigh and I look down, about to grab his hand but for some reason we were already holding hands, which made me turn into a light pink but I get up, help him up too, and start running to a more..secret spot. When we had reached a point where no one could see us anymore, I decided to teleport there. {insert teleporting noise} "Were here." I finally speak up. I didn't get a response so I look to my right and see that Kuboyasu is shaking like hell. In guilt, I pull him closer and hug him. We were on the rooftop after all, and I did teleport without giving him a warning so he needs it. "I'm sorry. I forgot to give you a warning." I say. The taller boy looked down at me with a smile. "It's alright, It's just really cold up he-" I made it sunny for him. "Oh, never mind.?" He quickly says in a voice of confusion. "Shall I show you more of my powers?" I ask. "Yeah sure, I'd finally like to see more of your powers, Saiki-san." He replies. Saiki-san?! My face is hot again.