Fucked up.

•Kuboyasu POV•

"Oh shit..That felt amazing.." I gasp, sliding my wet dick out of Toritsuka. I didn't get a response. I look back up at Toritsuka who is somehow fast asleep. I roll my eyes and chuckle a bit. I walk out of his room, grab my towel and take a bath. 💭Was what I did wrong..?💭 I think to myself. I mean, Saiki and I weren't a couple anyways, I just had sex with him, that's really it. Plus, he was a selfish price of shit anyways.. I walk downstairs into the kitchen, desperate for some food. I found some leftovers of chicken and chips which weren't mine but I'm sure Toritsuka wouldn't mind. I heat it up and sit down in the living room, turning in the TV and finishing the rest of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I cant watch it though. I'm too focused on what I just did, still thinking it was a bad idea. It's making me feel ill...If I'm going to be honest, before I met Saiki, I had a BIG crush on Toritsuka. He was so nice to me ever since I moved into his house nearly a year ago. After awhile of hanging out with Saiki though, I started catching feelings for him which made me forget about Toritsuka. I feel so guilty.. about both of them.! I don't know what to do anymore..

•Toritsuka POV•

"Oh fuck..What just happened..?" I say in my head, waking up from my deep slumber. Oh yeah, I just had sex with my roommate! Holy shit though, he really knew what he was doing.. I try and get up, but my asshole is weak as shit. "AH FUCK-" I exclaim in reaction to my tight hole getting squeezed even more. After awhile of that, I finally manage to get up and take a bath. 💭Looks like Aren already took a bath as well..💭 I think to myself. The water was perfectly warm as it trickled down my soft skin. It was so refreshing, I really needed it. After that, I put on some comfortable ass clothes and headed downstairs to find something to eat. As soon as I got downstairs though, I saw Kuboyasu, watching JJBA per usual. "Hey, are you alright?" He asks me with a slight smirk on his face. "Yeah, why are you asking?" I reply. "It's just 'cause I fucked you so hard that I thought you would end up in a wheelchair." He chuckles. "I hate you so much.." I answer back, flustered at what he just said to me. I walk into the kitchen looking for my leftovers that I left in the fridge last night. "You looking for this?" Kuboyasu then holds up my chicken and chips leftovers. It was empty as well. "You piece of shit, I was looking forward to that!" I complain, walking over to him. He laughs at me while I struggle to walk in a straight line.

•Kuboyasu POV•

Toritsuka desperately tries to attempt to walk over to me in a straight line, but fails miserably. After he finally gets over to me, He slouches over me, putting his knee on the couch, infront of my crotch. "Oh you are so going to regret that.." He whispers to me. The next thing I know is that Toritsuka's soft lips are clashing with mine. With no warning whatsoever, he slides his tongue into my mouth, trying to show dominance. I quickly grab him by the shoulders, switching his position with mine. "Hah! You thought!" I exclaim. He turns a light pink and looks away. I slide my tongue into his mouth this time, frenching him so hard that he tried to pull out. After letting him pull out, he pants like crazy. "A-alright you win you fucking sicko.." He says to me covering his burning red face with his hands. I kiss him again, but more passionately this time. He grabs my face softly, pulling me closer. "You fucking whore.." I hear a voice a recognise come from the right of me. I look over, It's Saiki. I immediately pull out of the kiss. "Saiki..I-" Saiki drops a few things on the floor that he was holding in his hands. My favourite chocolate, A cute teddy bear and a bouquet of flowers. He was going to apologise to me..?! Saiki teleported here, so he uses the front door to leave. "S-SAIKI WAIT!" I exclaim while running after him with no energy whatsoever. He stops in his tracks and turns around, wiping tears from his eyes. "Y-you fucking liar.." He balls out, even more tears forming in his eyes. "YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" He exclaims, making me shudder a bit. "Saiki please don't sh-" "NO!" He cuts me off. "IM UPSET OKAY?! YOU FUCKING SLUTTY BASTARD!" He shouts even louder. I'm about to start crying. Oh no. I fucked up.