Awkwardness..

•Kuboyasu POV•

After Saiki and I get out of the bath and get changed, there was really tense silence between us. It stayed like that for about ten minutes and it was REALLY awkward so I decided to speak. "U-uh.. Saiki-san.." I finally blurt out. He quickly glances at me as if he knew I was going to say something. "Hm.?" He replies. "I think I should go home now, your parents are coming back soon aren't they-" "NO!" He exclaims, stopping me mid sentence. "I mean, no, you don't need to leave, my parents would text me if they would be home soon, which they didn't so.." He finishes. I chuckle. "Alright then fine, what should we do then?" I ask, trying to keep the conversation going. "I don't know, you pick." He replies. "Let's go get coffee jelly then!" I say, trying to brighten him up a bit. He smiles at me. "Good idea! Lets go!" He exclaims happily, dragging me out of his bedroom. I love him so much.

•Saiki's POV•

I barely manage to drag Kuboyasu out of my room and down the stairs so we can put our shoes on. Earlier when we came out of the bath, there was a tension between us that I couldn't really explain. After doing the "deed" with Kuboyasu, I wanted to ask him if we were a thing or not because..I don't really like having titles with people. I just want it to be between him and I, it would be much more peaceful that way, but I don't think it's the time to bring that up yet, plus, we're getting coffee jelly so that should brighten the mood up a bit. "I kind of want to go for a walk as well, if that's okay with you." I mention to Kuboyasu. "You can still walk?!" He says, jokingly. I turn tomato red. "Shut up idiot so we can go." I say, still a bit flustered. As soon as he finished tying the laces of his shoes, we left the house and locked the door. "Hey, Saiki-san, what shop are we going to?"

•Kuboyasu POV•

"We're going to our local supermarket, and then we can go to the park to eat the jelly." He replies softly. "Oh alright, Is it okay if I buy the weekly jump when we arrive?" I ask once again. "Yeah, sure." He replies smiling at me softly. We start a quick conversation that lasted us until we arrived at our local supermarket. As soon as we were about to enter, we were blocked by a big crowd of people, shouting the same thing while looking at someone. "She's gorgeous!" "Is it an angel?!" "No it's a model" "Woah..!" I stare in confusion, not knowing what was happening. "Hey Saiki-san should we check it ou-" I'm stopped by Saiki pulling me to the side. "Ignore it. Don't even look at it. Please. I'll literally kiss you if you do it for me." He whispers to me. I smirk. "All right, I'm waiting for that ki-" someone walks out from the crowd. "S-saiki!?" Comes the voice from the crowd. Saiki sighs and turns back around to face the person from the crowd.

•Saiki's POV•

It was her. The one and only Teruhashi Kokomi. She really has to be everywhere I go doesn't she. "What do you want." I ask, kind of wishing that came out more politely since there was a group of  angry looking men staring directly at me. "It must be God bringing the two of us together like thi-" She finally notices that Kuboyasu was with me. "Never mind. Anyways Saiki, do you want to go out and drink some coffee with m-" "No he doesn't." Kuboyasu interrupts. "He's already going on a date with me, got it Ms. Pretty Princess?" Kuboyasu says with a stern look, making me go red. "T-that's not fair!" Teruhashi exclaims, making the big crowd of men alert. "You didn't even let Saiki speak for himself! So Saiki, who do you choose?" Teruhashi asks me. God I hate this girl. This is tricky. Of course, I want to go with Kuboyasu, but if I deny Ms. Pretty Princess here, as Kuboyasu calls her, all the grown pedophiles are going to beat the hell out of me and Kuboyasu. (Mostly Kuboyasu of course since I'm psychic, but at the same time I cant show/use my psychic powers in public.) I finally think of a plan. I use telepathy to talk to Kuboyasu through my mind, but of course only he is able to hear me. "I'm going to pick Teruhashi, but please, just trust me." I tell him. "Fine..but where do I go now.?" He asks me, but I can tell that he's upset. "Just stay in the park for now, I have a plan." He nods and I go back to Teruhashi. "Fine." I say I say to her. "I'll go with you Teruhashi." Those words will never come out of my mouth again.