•Toritsuka.•

Saiki POV•

I walk past Kuboyasu and whisper "Love you.." , I don't know why, but it just felt right. I hear the door slam once I walk down the stairs. I really fucked up haven't I..? I'm really stuck on what to do.. I need someone to talk to about this. My phone dings. I take my phone out of my back pocket and check who'd messaged me. It was from my mom, saying that they were 10 minutes away. "Alright, I gotta go home now then..not like I was going to go anywhere-" I stop thinking to myself. Maybe I could get him a few things as an apology..? That's what sorry people do right? I think that would work. I'll give it some time though. I'll go tomorrow afternoon. Maybe he'll have forgiven me by then. I smile to myself, still feeling pretty upset though. I stop smiling. Maybe I need to find someone to talk to first. Let me think.. Nendou- No. That was a very irresponsible thought I just had. Maybe..someone reliable..? Kaidou is pretty reliable..but he clearly likes Kuboyasu more than me and I'm starting to hate him.. What about..Hairo.? No. Akechi..? No.. I'm pretty much left with one person.. and that's.. Reita Toritsuka. Besides him being a fucking perverted human being, when you get to know him he's really nice to talk to. "I guess I'll call him to meet up at the park before going home." I say to myself. On my way to the park, I decided to look at the atmosphere around me. When I'm with Kuboyasu, I cant focus at all. He makes me feel so funny. Every 2.6 seconds (approximately) I take glances at him because he's so.. Ugh.. whatever. I need to call Toritsuka now, I've arrived. I call him.

*insert ringing noise*

Saiki: Hey..Toritsuka.

Toritsuka: Saiki-san? This is the first.. What's up?

I sigh.

Saiki: This is going to come out so weird but-

Toritsuka: I knew it! You want me to fuck you! Alright I'm on my wa-

Saiki: NO IDIOT! I SAID THAT I WANTED SOMEONE TO TALK TO!

I exclaim, not meaning to shout.

Saiki: I'm sorry. I just need someone to talk to. Can you help a guy out?

Toritsuka: Sure, where are you right now?

Saiki: I'm in the local park.

Toritsuka: All right, I'll be there in 5!

Toritsuka then ends the call.

•Toritsuka POV•

I got a call from Saiki just now saying that he needed someone to talk to.. It must be pretty serious because Saiki likes doing and figuring things out himself. I put on my favourite hoodie and put on some black slacks with my favourite converse. I walk down the hall passing my roommates door. "That's weird.." I think to myself. "He usually leaves the door slightly open, and I did hear a loud slam earlier, but I was partially asleep so..Whatever, he's probably fine." I think to myself, forgetting about my roommate. I quickly walk down the stairs and get out the door "I'm going out!" I exclaim trying to inform my roommate. There was no reply. He usually answers me though. Is something wrong with Kuboyasu as well..? Maybe he's asleep. I forget about it once again and leave the house jogging to the park. I'm starting to worry more and more about my roommate Kuboyasu, wondering if I should go back or not. "No!" I say in my head. "I already have one problem to take care of.." I let out. I've made it to the park just to see Saiki staring blankly at the night-ish sky. I think I might have scared him a bit, because he jumped once he saw me. "Oh..Hey Toritsuka.." I scooch over next to Saiki on the small bench. "So, do you want to tell me what's wrong..?" I ask, awfully concerned. "Yeah..sure." Saiki replies. Saiki rambles about a story about him and Kuboyasu. That probably explains the slam I heard earlier and why Kuboyasu didn't reply to me.. Saiki did it.? Saiki of all people to make someone upset..? It must've been really serious then. " I-I swear I didn't mean it though..! It sorta just..slipped out.." That's the first time I've ever hear Saiki stutter. I start to see tears forming at the side of his eyes, and his emotionless expression slowly turns into an upset and desperate face. I turn Saiki's head so that he faces me. "Listen to me buddy." I start. "I've felt what you're going through before..It almost feels like you've been squished into a very tight space and you can't breath. You want to curl up and cry half of the time. It's just so hard to watch you go through this. Please Saiki, just talk to me. I think I know a few good things that would help rebuild your friendship back with Kuboyasu, but for now just breath. Relax. Everything is going to be alright-" I'm stopped by Saiki embracing me into a tight hug while sobbing in my shoulder. I'm in shock but i decide to keep comforting him. "Let it all out, let it alllll out.." I say, comforting his as best I can. He lets go of me, and so do I. "Thank you Toritsuka. I knew I could count on you." Before he gets up he gives me a quick peck on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow." He exclaims back at me while walking back to his place. I'm as red as a fucking tomato. "S-see you tomorrow.." I try and shout back, but I'm still flustered at what just happened.