Forget me.

•Kuboyasu POV•

Toritsuka definitely was not okay. The bag of peas covering my forehead are starting to melt and I still feel a bit dizzy but I still go up to check up on him. I walk up the stairs, and walk up to his door. I knock. He doesn't answer. I knock again, but a little harder this time. He doesn't answer again. "I'm sorry but I'm coming in.." I tell him before lightly opening his bedroom door. I look around his room. He's nowhere to be seen. He's..gone..? "Toritsuka..!" I worryingly call out. There's no reply whatsoever. I'm getting even more worried now but I force myself to calm down since I'm already sort of ill. I check his bathroom, I check his closet, everything, even his stuff, it's all gone. The only thing that was left was his diary. I remember seeing it once or twice, but privacy is a real thing and you have to respect it, but this time, nothing is stopping me. I quickly grab the diary and flick to the most recent page that has been written on. "Dear Kuboyasu, I know that you're reading this right now and you're wondering, where is this fucking idiot?! Well.. I'm sure you've noticed over the past few months that I..haven't been doing so well. Or maybe you haven't noticed. It doesn't really matter anymore since I'm long gone by now. I don't know why I bothered packing my things even though I'm probably going to kill myself haha. I just want you to know that I uh..love you. A lot. And I really appreciate you, ever since you moved in. You always made my day brighter and longer. I never wanted the days we spent together to end. I just didn't..want to get in the way of you and Saiki though. You guys always seem so happy together, much happier than when I was around but.. I just want you to remember that it's not your fault, okay.? It's mine. Its my fault for ruining your perfect love life. I'm so sorry. I wish you the best. Both of you. Please just, Forget this. Forget me.

Love, Reita Toritsuka." Is what I read in his old beaten up diary. I felt my heart shatter into millions of pieces. I couldn't. I just didn't know what to do. My body is filling up with frustration and and despair. I just.. don't know..! Instead of thinking, I do it all at once. "REITAAAA!!!" I scream out in anger, tears streaming down my face. I look to my right, seeing his window wide open. That's probably how he left. I go up to his window sticking my head out to look for him. There's no sign of him at all. "PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JUST KIDDING!!" I scream, even louder out the window this time. "Please.." I fall, back first into his bed that has nothing on it besides his diary. I pull his diary close to my chest and close my eyes. I fall asleep.

Saiki POV•

I've made it home and I feel nothing but guilt in my bones. "I'm home.." I mutter, opening my front door, walking through. "Ku-chan! You seem a bit upset, are you alright?" My mom calls out to me in her happy tone per usual. "Yeah I'm fi-" "No you're not, stop lying." Comes a voice that was clearly my older brother. "Can you just shut up and let me be." I snap back accidentally, causing my mom to gasp dramatically. My brother then grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pulls me to his face. I look away, almost knowing that what he was going to do or say would make me cry. "Kusuo..are you okay?" He asks me, like I said, causing me to explode into tears. He sighs and embraces me into a tight hug. I don't like my brother, and I mean that, I really do hate him, but sometimes, I couldn't appreciate him more than anything else. I sob into his shoulder, only making him hug me tighter. "Hey, it's okay..just let it out." He whispers lightly to me. He lets go of me, bringing me into my room, with me sniffling in the way in. "Do you want to talk about something..?" He asks me in a soft tone that I've never heard from him before. I shake my head, not wanting my older brother to make things worse for me. He doesn't know that I'm gay yet, so that could make things even worse. I feel like I could trust him this one time though..no. I should never doubt myself. "I'm fine now, thanks though." I lie to him, still wanting to curl up into a ball in misery. "I'm gonna let you off this one time since I know you want some space.." he says to me, getting off of my bed and opening my door to leave. He looks back at me with a deadpan expression. "Love you lil bro." He turns back around and walks out of my room. I lay on my bed and I take my phone from out of my pocket and see if Kuboyasu tried to text me. Of course not. *sigh* I really don't want to see him at school tomorrow.