Alone

Wakes up looking to the door as I see my mom standing there "morning mom is breakfast ready" the boy asked as he started to get up putting his shirt on.

"Yes Sweetie and did you sleep well" she said as she came to the white hair boy and gave him a hug.

"Mom do you think I'll find someone that will love me?" Quentin asked Quietly while hugging back.

"Of course you will, now come downstairs and eat so you can get ready for school" she said as she pulled back and walking to the door.

Gets up walking behind Rose as we go down stairs to eat breakfast "Breakfast smells great mom" the tired make complimented as he was still a little tired grabbing a plate putting some bacon, eggs and a some toast on it.

"Thanks Quentin I hope you like it" The women said as she grabbed her plate putting the same thing on it as Quentin going to sit at the table.

"Thank you for the food mom" the male said as he went to sit across from is mom and started eating.

About 25 minutes later they would both finish eating.

"Breakfast was amazing mom" Quentin complimented as he got up grabbing his and Rose's plate Walking to the kitchen and started washing them.

"Thank you son" the women said as a light blushed appeared on her face o(〃^▽^〃)o.

Quentin would finish washing the plates as he went back up to his room and started getting ready for school.

About 45 minutes later the male would come out wearing some black jeans, a white shirt and a red Jacket.

"Bye mom I'm off to school" Quentin said as he went to the door.

"Ok dear have a nice day" the women said as she was thinking about what she wanted to do today.

The male had left the house and walked to school "I'll always be alone and never find love" Quentin said as he put his headphones in and listened to lofi.