The New Kid

Class would start as the teacher started calling out names.

"Ok class we have a new student today" the teacher said as she told the class that a new student is in her class. "Ok you can enter" the teacher said as the door opened showing a boy who was just playing on his switch.

"Hey my name is Ghost and I like games and my new girlfriend hinata" the kid now named ghost said as he smiled at hinata making her blush

"Hey my name is Ghost and I like games and my new girlfriend hinata" the kid now named ghost said as he smiled at hinata making her blush. "I hate ppl who are always depressed and ppl who annoys me" ghost said as he went on about everything ppl should know about him.

Once Ghost had finished his introduction all the girls had been blushing except one girl who was only looking at Quentin with a blush on her face.

"Well thank you for the introduction ghost you can sit with hinata" the teacher said as she pointed to an empty seat next to hinata.

"Kk" the new kid said as he walked next to hinata and sat with her.

"Hi baby" hinata said as she smiled giving Ghost a kiss on his cheek making Quentin turn his music up.

Quentin had decided that he would text Hinata telling her that he is breaking up with her since she decided to cheat on him.

After a couple of hours we see a girl with purple eyes and glasses on walking up to Quentin.

"H-hey Q-quentin are you ok" the girl said with a light blush on her face.

"Yeah I'm ok Aika, I just wonder why she cheated on me" Quentin responded to girl now named Aika as he started to look down bit decided to walk away.

Quentin could be seen going home so he could tell his mom what happened after he breaks up with hinata.

An hour later Quentin could be walking in his house.

"Hey mom I'm home" the boys said quietly but his mom had heard him.