Cheated

Quentin would notice that his mom has been a little distant lately but would decide to talk to her about when he got home from school today.

"Bye mom I'm going to school I'll see you when I get home" the boy said as he was leaving the house.

"Yeah have a great day" Rose responded as she was crying silently due to her son not noticing her feelings for her.

Flashback

"Hey sweetie you know there is someone out there who loves you right" the busty woman said as a blush appeared on her face.

"I don't know, everyone just wants to use me and doesn't want to get to know me, so I doubt there's a girl that loves me, but I hope I can find someone soon" he said as he didn't notice his mom blushing.

"Well I'm the one who loves you" she responded quietly so he wouldn't here her.

Present

Quentin didn't know that his mom had feelings for him or that she was crying.

"I can't wait to see hinata" Quentin said to himself as a smile appeared on his face at the thought of being with his girlfriend hinata.

Quentin would arrive at the school and what he saw was something he never wanted to see again, his girlfriend was cheating on him with some guy that he never seen before

"H-how could you do this to me" Quentin whispered as he put his hoodie on and walked past them not caring what anyone said as he walked to class.

Hinata had saw Quentin at the corner of her eye and just decided to ignore him.

"Why does every girl I date have to cheat on me" the boys question to himself as he sat in his seat.