Another Lover

Quentin would wake up the next day looking at his mom laying down on his chest. "Hey mom I gotta get read for school" the white hair boy whispered to his mom.

Rose would start to wake up and starts rubbing her eyes as she looked at her son. "D-do you have to" the woman on him said as she kissed him.

"Yes I do" he said as he kissed her back.

Rose would get up as Quentin could see her breasts. "Like the view baby" the naked woman asked as she saw her son looking at her tits.

"Why wouldn't I" Quentin said as he squeezed them a bit making her moan.

"T-that it" rose moaned out.

Quentin would stop as he got up as his mom moved out the way.

"Have fun at school sweetie" rose said as she went to her room.

"I will" the boy shouted out as he went to get read for school.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

Quentin would be walking out his room and saw his mom cooking wearing tight jeans and just a bra.

"Stop teasing me baby" Quentin said as he walked up to his mom and smacked her ass.

"Mmmmmm" rose said as she felt his hand smack her ass. "I have a surprise for you later" she said as he gave him some breakfast.

Quentin would grave the food and sits at the table and starts eating with rose sitting next to him.

"I can't wait to see the surprise" the boy said as he kissed her on the cheek.

The mom would giggle after he kissed her.

After eating

"Bye mom I'm going to school now" Quentin said as he walked to the door.

"Bye have a great day babe" rose responded.

Quentin would leave the house and start walking to school thinking about what happened last night.

Once he would arrive at the school Aika would stand right in front of him while blushing.

"Que-quentin i-i love you a-and I wanted t-to know i-i you wan-ted to be m-my boyfriend" aika stuttered as she just asked out Quentin and told him that she loves him.

Quentin would stand there shocked as he looked at aika. "Can I get some time to think" he said as he started blushing but didn't know what to do.

"O-oh ok" aika said as she went to class hoping he would say yes.

Quentin would go to class thinking about how aika just asked him out.