Mom and Son

Once Quentin got home his mom had walked out of the kitchen and up to him.

"H-hey Quentin h-ow was school" she stuttered not wanting to cry in front of her son.

"well I'm single now" the boy said as he pulled out his phone and showed her the messages.

FlashBack

Quentin would be walking home as he pulled out his phone and started texting hinata.

"Hey hinata I'm done with you, I'm breaking up with you since you decide to cheat on me with some guy, hope we can friends, and I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you" the now single Male would text hinata as he put his headphones in started listening to remember the name.

Flashback End

Rose had been happy that she now had a chance to be with her son but was also sad that his ex cheated on him.

"Hey mo-" the boy had been cut off by a pair of lips hitting his.

After a couple of seconds the woman pulled back and looked at her son.

"Quentin I love you, please let me be there to make you happy" the busty woman said as she was blushing from kissing her son.

"M-mom a-are you s-sure" the blushing boy stuttered because he was just kissed by his mom.

"Of course sweetie, let mommy make you happy" Rose said as she went in for another kiss.

"Don't break my heart ok mom" the now happy Male said as he went to kiss her.

"I won't baby" she said as she then kissed his lips.

The boy would pic his mom up wrapping her legs around him as the walked to the couch and started making out.

(They ended up having sex that day but I'm not gonna write it because I have a friend that helped me with this story and she's not comfortable with having that in this story)

After some hours both could be seen laying on the couch with Rose laying down on Quentin.

"I love you Quentin" the women laying on Quentin said as she looked up at him and kissed his lips.

"I love you too mom" Quentin said to his mom as he kissed her back.

Soon after they both went to sleep not caring about anything else as they had now started dating and found someone they they love and makes them happy.