the answer

"Really Quentin this is the fifth fight, you really need to stop this" rose said as she walked up to Quentin and kissed him shocking aika. "And who is this girl trying to take my baby from me" his mom asked not wanting to lose Quentin.

"W-well i-it wasn't his fault this time, he was just looking at his ex hinata but ghost decided to take things further and kiss her tight in front of him" aika stuttered as she just saw Quentin mom kiss him.

"What are you to Quentin" rose question and teased a bit.

"M-my name is aika and I'm his classmate/crush" the younger girl answered as her face got red.

"Oh so you like my son I see" rose teased as she kissed Quentin cheek.

"Y-yes but aren't you dating h-his father" aika asked as she was confused on the relationship.

"Well to answer your question, I'm not dating that cheating bastard I gave him too many chances and he fucks it up, so I decided to date my son because he loves me and will never leave" the woman said as she was getting mad about talking about her ex husband.

"Let's go sit down in the living you" Quentin said as he walked to the living and sat you the couch.

The other two had followed but rose had sat in Quentin's lap making aika jealous. Rose had noticed that she was jealous and smiled.

"So aika you said you had a  crush on Quentin right" rose asked as she clinged onto Quentin.

"Y-yes and I wa-was wondering if you would like to share w-with m-me" she stuttered hoping rose would share.

"Well I don't mind sharingan but only with ppl Quentin trust and if I do share with you, you have to promise not to break his heart" rose said in a serious tone.

"Well I do trust her as she saved me when I was in a fight with ghost" Quentin said as he hated ghost and showing that he does trust aika.

"Yeah and I promise to never break his heart I love him to much" rose said as her blush got deeper.

"Well then I guess I can share with you and you are Quentin type, especially since you have some nice tits" rose teased making aika blushed.

"O-oh I see" aika blushed even harder as she walked to Quentin and dat on his other lap. "You can play with them if you l-like" she said as she wanted Quentin to fondle her breasts.

"Let's take this to the bedroom" Quentin said as he took them to his room.