lemon

Quentin would put them on the bed as he started to undress them.

"Taking the first step i see" rose teased as she was being stripped by her son again.

"You both have wondering bodies and I just love how I can have both of them" Quentin said as he finished undressing them and grabbed their breasts.

Both girls would let out a soft moan as they were being groped by their love ones. Rose and aika would start to undress Quentin leaving him completely naked.

"Quentin pls give us your seed" aika and rose said in unison as they opened their legs for Quentin to enter.

Quentin would place his dick at the entrance of aika pussy making rose jealous for not being first.

"P-please b-be gentleman it's my first t-time" rose said softly as she was about to lose her virginity.

"Ok I'll take it slow " Quentin said as he started to push his tip inside the young woman women Hood.

"Aaggh" moaned as she felt Quentin tip enter her pussy

Rose has kissed aika not wanting to be left out.

"Are you ok aika-chan" Quentin asked as he didn't want to hurt her.

"Mhm" aika said as she motion Quentin to continue.

Quentin had pushed his cock deeper inside her as a bit of blood spilled out of her pussy causing the woman to scream in pleasure as she just lost her virginity. Quentin would pull his 10 inch cock out just leaving the tip in as he would push it all back in.

"Omg It feels so good!" Aika yelled/moaned from Quentin cock going in all the way.

Quentin would start to speed up the pace as he saw her tits start to bounce. The male had grabbed both of them and squeezed them while thrusting in aika pussy.

"God it feels so good Quentin please go faster" a pleased aika demanded as she stuck her tongue out making a lewd face.

Quentin would now be slamming his dick in her pussy hitting her womb causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head. While Quentin was fucking one of his girlfriend rose would be playing with her pussy and fingering herself as she watched them.

"Quentin i-im gonna c-cum" Aika said as she was almost at her limit but wanted more of Quentin.

Quentin would smirk as he pulled his dick out completely and slammed it in her pussy causing her to cum from the impact of his cock slamming into her womb.

"Aaaaaagghhhhh" the woman shouted as she came on Quentin dick panting heavily. "P-please d-do m-my ass aika said as she pulled Quentin dick out and sucked the cum off of his dick.

"As you wish, just don't pass out in the middle of it" Quentin teased making aika blush.

Aika would turn around letting Quentin get a good view of her ass.

"Do you like the view daddy" aika asked as she started moving her ass side to side teasing Quentin.

Quentin had smacked her ass causing her to Yelp.

"Mmmm so aggressive babe" aika said as her ass was smacked.

"Ready" Quentin asked as he started to push his dick inside aika ass.

"Aggggh it f-eels so good" aika yelled as her ass was being opened.

Quentin would start to thrust as he would grab aika ass while slamming his dick in her ass.

"It's so big" aika yelled as her ass was being penetrated.

Once Quentin is done fucking aika

"Thank you da-" aika didn't get to finish as she fell asleep leaving enough room for rise and Quentin to have sex.

Quentin would look over at rose who was laying down not facing him as she was left out.

"Baby it's your turn" Quentin said as he walked to her grabbing her ass.

Rose would blush as she looked at Quentin.

"You owe me for making me wait" rose demanded as she laid on her back.

Quentin had pushes his dick inside of rose pussy all at once

"Omg baby yes fuck me until I can't move" rose moaned as she felt Quentin dick go inside her at once.

Hearing that had made a grin on his face as he started to fuck rose pussy.

"Your still tight I see" Quentin said teasingly to his mom.

"Y-yes I'm o-o-only tight for you" she responded as Quentin started thrusting.

"Good girl" the male said as he started penetrating her womb.

"Aaaaaggggghhhh" the women moaned as her pussy was being destroyed by the male.

"F-faster p-please 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵" she begged as she started making lewd faces.

"With pleasure" the male said as he started thrusting faster like rose wanted him to.

Quentin would fuck rose through half of the night making sure to get her pregnant and that she couldn't walk.

Lemon End

"You di-" the women didn't get to finish as she fell asleep right net to Quentin.

Quentin would fall asleep soon after while cuddling both aika and rose.