001- Bestbud

PIA JIMENEZ POV

   "Oh shit! I lost track of time!"

I sprinted outside, Picking my phone inside of my gym bag.

"Pick it up, A! Pick it up!"

Rushed words coming out from my mouth. I keep on tapping my foot at the cemented pathway of the road. Waiting for a cab. I'm losing my patience.

"Come on! Come on!"

I bite my lip as I heard her picking my call and at the same time a cab stop in front of me. I rushed inside.

"Ano yun?"

I shriek silently as I heard her horse voice and that means I just woke her up.

"Saan kayo maam?"

"AU please!"

I mentally rolled my eyes on the driver and just focus my eyes outside of the window.

"You forgot,  so do I. But anyway, get up Ace! We're getting late at our try out!"

I licked my lip. She just chuckled at the other line. As usual. My lips automatically formed a smirk and shaked my head two times.

'She's really impossible!'

"Tatlongpung minuto!"

"Okay!"

I inhaled after she ended the call.

It's Ace Espejo, my bestbud. Well, I'm the only one calling her and claiming her like that. She don't care or so I thought. She's just hard to read.

She just laughed at me when I always pushed the bestbud topic, though, she never say anything. Sometimes, I just don't understand her. She always laughed at everything. However, a laughed that could stop anyone. Not insulting. Not playful. Not fake. It's bright and beautiful. You can't just hate her when she started to laughed. It's like a music. A beautiful melody perhaps.

Anyway, speaking truly yours. I'm Pia Jimenez, 18 years old, taking up Bs in Hospitality Management. Well, I just took what Ace's degree for a some particular reason and that's my greatest sin to her,  without her knowledge. Everything's will be set at the right place at the right time. I hope she'll forgive me.

"Thanks!"

I'm on my way to the gym. It's Saturday. There's still have a students here. Mostly, athletes and the others are having a make up class.

Well again, I don't care about them. I just walked like a supermodel. Chin up. Breast out and brow up. Bitchy? Sorry not sorry.

I gently open the door and closed it again. I go straight to where the groups are. About a 30 people and 60 eyes are looking at me now. Like I'm a ramp model.

"Ciaossu!"

Using an Italian accent I greeted them, though, I don't give them a satisfaction. I don't smile. I let my eyebrows curved and greeted them.

"Attitude!"

One of the regular player reacted. She also raised her eyebrows to me.

'Ow I love this kind of scene, much and more than that.'

I smirked at her and sit. I can still feel their eyes on me. Sharp and piercing.

"I don't accept such personality here!"

I glanced to whom who talk. Analyzing her. I guess she's the captain. Wearing her authority, but I'm not intimidated. She can't beat her aura. She can't beat her intimidation.