010 - BELCALIS ALMAZAR

CASSIOPEIA MONCATAR POV

   I can't just relax knowing he's around and he knows about the family. We're inside of his office. He introduced himself as the Atkinson University's Owner and President. He is Belcalis Almazar. Sounds so foreign but he looks like a pure Filipino. I can't see any traced that he's an enemy, but the way he smiled at me, it boils the hell out of me.

"I remember how your Mom always get into trouble with her bad temper. I'm amazed that you didn't get her unthinkable actions. So troublesome."

"Who are you??" I asked him again the question that I really wanted to say.

He laughed like he's not an old man. Carefree. It's insulting to my part.

After a seconds he steady himself to his shivel chair. Look at me seriously, reading me and digging down to my soul. It's chilling but not how Ace's giving me chills.

"I was once an Alpha Guardian of the Family!" I lifted my back from the backrest when I heard it. Shocked.

"H-how?" You can hear the confusion in my voice.

I never heard a certain Belcalis Almazar, in the family. Is he in a forgotten book of the family? That's the secret that the Main Family only knew and the olders.

"Yes! My name is written on that book." My mouth gaped a bit and I closed it immediately when I realized I was like a fool. "It's a long story, but, that's not the important thing I wanted to discuss with you. It's about you and Her's participation in incoming Tournament! You both passed the try out and you're a regular player. I saw your performance and as the School's owner I wanted the best for my school. The two of you are the best of them. I'm not even surprised because you both came from the family, but she's naturally skilled though."

My right eyebrow turned up. I hissed and rested my back again, linked my legs and crossed my arms.

"If you are really once a guardian of the family, you should know that it's impossible this time, especially for her. You should know that the business of the family is more important than the other things around. A rule is a rule old man."

He smiled to me. A smile that I can say he knows something, Like I don't know anything. I closed my lips and looked at him sharply.

"The book is really mysterious, right? If you read one of it's pages, you'll be surprised and you won't believe that it really exist around the family. Once you become the first family's guardian, especially if you're guarding the Boss, you'll know everything. You will think that you're lucky and unlucky."

--

I'm still confused about what he said earlier. He never talked anything about it after he said it, it's like a mind game. He intentionally put me inside of the game, and I should cracked the code before I became crazy. This is such a cruel game of him. I'm not doubting him this time, that he's really once an Alpha Guardian.

The long ride through the House of the family is way too tiring, always tho. The old man is beside me, closed eyes but I know he's not asleep. He have a calm and positive atmosphere. I keep on glancing at him, still can't believe that he's alive, that he's out of the family, that he's free.

I again inhaled the heavy feeling that I'm feeling. I don't know what reaction I'm going to make when I went home again, especially for Ace, she ordered me something, do that something but here I am, coming back with this old man.

The car stopped, and I can feel this tension. I don't know, in the house or it's just me.

We went out, I roamed my eyes. I see, they know we're coming, I'm not sure if they know who's with me.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 11, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Moncatarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें