Chapter Nine..."Oh Shit."

3rd Person Pov:

Steven sighed as he rubbed his tired blood shot eyes, standing in front of him was a confused and scared Wendy trying to comprehend what the fuck she just saw. Just a few minutes ago he traveled through the portal mirror to see if he accidentally left anything behind he may have needed. He quietly jumped off the portal pad and and immediately made his way through the house making sure he wasn't noticed by anyone, but upon seeing no one, breathed a sigh of relief and wandered around. Man did he miss his home. All of the photos of his mom, the crystal gang, his dad, and finally sitting on the small dresser by the front door was a picture of him and connie hugging. He frowned as he remembered how happy they were that day at the beach.

Lion was running around in the background chasing butterflies, Greg was next to his van cooking steaks and hot dogs on the grill. Garnet was sitting on a lawn chair enjoying the view. Amethyst and Pearl were playing volleyball, casually throwing back to back insults. That day just seemed so perfect to him like nothing could ruin it. He remembered the way Connie squeezed his hand catching his attention. He quickly snapped his head to the side earning a quick kiss from her on the lips causing him to blush and smile.

He wanted to scream. He wanted to scream and tear away all of the pain from his chest as he thought about her. She flashed into his mind smiling towards him as she stroked his hair.

"Steven." He growled and pulled at his hair. He hated the way his name rolled out ofd her tongue. Was she lying about her feelings the entire time? Did she ever love him? Soon she appeared in his mind again laying down next to him on his bed smiling at him as she twirled her finger in one of his locks.

"I love you...Steven."

"No you didn't" He muttered gripping his chest tightly as tears fell from his eyes.

"Steven."

"You didn't love me Connie! You never did!" He dropped to his knees and sobbed loudly as his heart squeezed from pain.

"Steven."

"You never loved me!" He choked out as he tried to gasp for air. "You never fucking loved me!"

"Steven." He screamed loudly as he looked up at the roof. He didn't want to be here anymore. He couldn't take this pain.

"Leave me the fuck alone! You liar! You liar! You liar! You liar! YOU FUCKING LIAR!"

"Steven." He screamed on last time before punching the ground creating a large dent in the wooden floor boards.

"Steven." The male gasped and quickly turned around only to face his true motherly figure, Garnet. She stood there and looked down at him with an expressionless face before bending down and patting his head. "It's alright Steven, let it all out." He hiccuped and closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly as he shook and sobbed. She just sat there rubbing his back slowly as he continued to cry out his frustration.

"It's alright...everything will be ok." After about five minuets of crying he let go and ripped his tears away. Garnet smiled and tilted her head to the side before placing her hand on the younger males cheek. "Would you like to talk about it?" He sighed before leaning his back against her chest and looked at the picture on the dresser.

"Me and Connie...had a falling out. She cheated on me and told me the person she cheated on me was better at sex." Garnet nodded for him to continue and frowned. "Has her feelings always been a lie Garnet? Did she even really love me?" Garnet thought for a moment before looking down at him.

"Sometimes people break apart Steven. Some times for good reason sometimes not. But instead of thinking about the past and the failed relationship, reflect upon it and think about the things you could do better in your next relationship." Steven exhaled from his nose and looked to the side sadly. "Steven, this failed relationship only failed because she wasn't the right person for you, she wasn't your missing piece or other half. She was her own person who had her own dreams and desires that are different from your's. You need to only focus on your self and your new partner Rouge~" Steven blushed and looked towards Garnet who only smiled.