Chapter 12...

3rd Person Pov

It's been a few days since Mable started hanging out with Lil' Gideon. Dipper didn't like it but didn't let it bother him, Steven didn't like it either since every time he came over his father would pick him up and he hated the way his father stared at him. Rouge wanted to kill him but what stopped him was that it was Illegal, and he didn't want to cause a ruckus. Soos was reading about it in every magazine and Wendy smiled looking at a photo of them together online.

"What's this about my great-grandniece dating Gideon!" Stan yelled walking inside of the gift shop where everyone hung out and showed them the newspaper. Wendy smiled and looked back down towards her phone.

"Everyone is talking about it online, It's getting some crazy views." Steven rolled his eyes and looked down towards his own phone.

"I personally don't like Gideon, he gives me creep vibes," Steven said shuttering. "Especially his dad, everywhere I turn I catch him starring at me!" Stan growled and walked out of the room, only to return moments later wearing his black suit and eyepatch. He grabbed his cane and walked towards the door.

"I'm going to that little booger's house and putting a stop to this now!" He walked out and slammed the door behind him causing the others to shrug. Soos smiled and went back to reading his magazine.

"I wonder what the new name for the power couple will be. Mab-ideon? Gibe-Abel?" He soon gasped catching the group's attention. "No, I got it! Ma-gid-bel-eon." They all looked towards him having him shrug and go back to his magazine. "Don't worry dudes, I'll think of something." They all shook their heads and went back to doing what they were doing. Wendy soon gasped and started to cheer.

"Oh my gosh, guys! Sadie Killer and the suspects are gonna perform in gravity falls soon! I'm so excited."

"Sadie? Steven questioned before pulling up a picture of him and Sadie laughing and hugging each other. He held up his phone and showed Wendy having her gasp. "This Sadie?" Wendy quickly grabbed the phone from his hands and squealed.

"Oh my gosh you know Sadie! How?! She's like super famous!" He smiled and shrugged.

"Well, I kinda knew her before she turned into a rockstar. We lived in the same town and all of the songs she's singing were written by my dad." Soos looked towards Steven before pulling a CD case from his pocket and held it up.

"You mean you're dad is Greg Universe?" Steven looked towards him and cringed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh, yeah, totally not weird that you walk around with that in your back pocket." Soos shrugged and placed the cover back into his pocket. Ten minutes later Mable walked in with a live lobster in her hand. She sighed and plopped down onto the floor having the others look at each other and back down towards her.

"Steven, the life form is sad." Steven sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I know Rouge." He got up from his seat and walked over towards Mable bending down and patting her shoulder.

"Hey Mabs, what's wrong?" She looked towards Steven and leaned on his shoulder causing him to smile.

"Steven I don't know what to do! He asked me out on another date! Again!" Steven rose an eyebrow and hummed to himself.