Chapter Three

Steven sighed in frustration. He made up with Connie,
Sapphire and Ruby we're getting married.

Pearl and Amethyst were standing by the table ready to serve cake to everyone when it was over.

Lapis and Peridot were throwing flowers everywhere.

Bismuth stood on the balcony watching the scene before her. And EVERYTHING just had to be INTERRUPTED! By Yellow and Blue diamond. Steven didn't have time for this shit. He yelled for everyone to run and rake cover while him and the others fought them off. Connie jumped onto of Lion with Stevens (ahem) her pink sword. Ruby and Sapphire fused turning into Garnet and got her give follows ready. Pearl pulled out her spear and stood next to Amethyst who held her whip in her hand. Bismuth already jumped down from the balcony and transformed her hand into a large hammer and stood tall. Lapis flew into the air with Peridot, awaiting for Stevens command. Blue glared and spike up first.

"So you escaped home world and crawled back here." Steven frowned having Blue glare with tears spilling out of her eyes. "THIS IS PINKS WORLD! HOW DARE YOU USE THIS AS A HIDING PLACE!" COME! Answer for what you've done!" Lapis flew down next to Steven and looked towards him while Peridot crosses her arms.

"This is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad!" Bismuth glared and took a ready stance.

"COMW ON YOU ROCKS! Let's put her in a bubble!" Pearl Garnet and Amethyst nodded.

"RIGHT!" But before they could run off Steven places his hand in the air and shook his head.

"....Let me talk to her first. Lapis can you help me out?" She nodded placing Peridot on the floor, grabbed him and flew up to Blue diamond. Steven cleared his throat and smiled. "Blue Diamond! There's no reason to fight!" Blue frowned and rose up her fists.

"No reason to fight? NO REASON TO FIGHT?! You've killed PINK! You can't fathom how much I've mourn. WHAT THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF GRIEF HAS DONE TO ME!" She covered her face as a blue hue appeared covering everyone. The diamonds crystal gems fell onto the floor with tears. Connie looked around confused, wondering why it wasn't working on her (🤨) blue removed her hands from her face only to gasp seeing Lapis and Steven still up, lapis wipes her tears away while Steven sniffed and wiped it with his sleeve.

"What? B-But how?" Lapis and Steven smirked at each other before looking back towards Blue.

"We've felt worse." Lapis held up her hand and brought it down having Blue gasp and look up but it was to late as the barn fell ontop of her. Lapis smiled and flew down onto the ground in front of the group. Soon Yellow appeared and helped Blue up to her feet. Steven dusted his suit off and walked towards the two diamonds.

"PINK DIAMOND IS NOT DEAD! Please listen to me!" Yellow glared and sprinted towards him and stomped her foot on him.

Steven sighed and opened his eyes only to jump seeing everyone looking towards him. Blue smiled with a single tear falling from her eye.

"It's been to long...Pink."