Chapter Eleven...Is that his name?

3rd Person Pov

"For tonight's final Illusion, we have the incredible sack of Mystery~ when you put your money in it, it mysteriously disappears~" the crowed gasped and quickly pulled out bills and change from their pockets and threw it in the back excitedly and walked away causing Stan to chuckle and tie up the top of the bag.

Steven sighed as watched his uncle from the window, shaking his head as the old man scammed almost everyone in this town.

"This old fart has nothing better to do huh?" Wendy chuckle and continued to lean back in her seat and read her magazine.

"Nope! I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a life at all beyond this shack." Both teens chuckled as Stan walked in through the door.

"Wendy! You're free to go."

"Dope." She snapped her fingers towards Steven before getting up from her seat and walking out of the shack.

"Hey, guys come check this commercial out!" The two upon hearing Soos's voice immediately walked into the front room seeing Rouge and Dipper sitting on the floor, Mable sat on the big red lean back chair, and Soos sat next to her on a small brown chair.

"Look, dudes! This is the weird commercial I've been talking about!" He quickly grabbed the remote and turned up the T.V. The screen had cut to a man sitting on his bed weeping his eyes out.

"Have you ever felt that your life was Miserable?" The man looked up and hiccuped before wiping his tears.

"Yes!"

"Then you need to meet, GIDEON~"

"Gideon?" Dipper repeated in confusion.

"What makes him so special?" Mable muttered and she crossed her arms. Soos shushed her and pointed back towards the T.V.

"He's a psychic! So don't waste your time with other so-called men of mystery." The scene changed to an outhouse in the forest and out walked Stan shaking toilet paper off his slipper. Steven and Mable giggled causing Stan to grumble and cross his arms. "Learn about tomorrow Tonight! at Gideon's Tent of Telepathy!" Mable smiled and looked towards Soos as she moved her arms back and forth.

"Wow! I'm gettin' all curious-y inside!"

"Well, don't get too curious-y!" Stan yelled turning towards Mabe and pointing at her. "Ever since that monster Gideon rolled into town I've had nothing but trouble." He recalled to the other about a time he was trying to find a parking space at the grocery store. After looking down the sea of cars he finally found one! He smiled and slowly started to drive in only to get cut off as Gideon's truck quickly drove through and parked. Stan growled and slammed his fist onto the steering wheel and glared muttering Gideon. Steven raised an eyebrow towards him and looked towards the others who only shrugged in response. Mable hopped off the chair and smiled towards him.

"Well, is he really a psychic?" Dipper smiled and stood up next to his sister and looked around towards the group.

"I think we should go and find out."

"Never!" Stan yelled as he took off his coat and hung it on the coat rack. "You are forbidden from patronizing the competition!" Rouge stood up and looked towards Stan unimpressed.

"But wouldn't seeing the enemy and how the enemy works, valuable information?" Stan closed his eyes and shook his head.

"No one that lives under my roof is allowed under that Gideon's roof!" Dipper rose an eyebrow and turned towards his sister.

"Do tents have roofs?" She smiled and placed her hands on her hips.

"I think we just found our loophole." Steven sighed and shook his head at his family before turning his attention back towards the T.V. Something about this Gideon seemed...off.