White Landfills

Okey dokey before we begin let me just say that a little while ago this book was #399 in humor and I was freaking out and then a week later it was at #239 and I'm still freaking out bc I love you guys and omg you all are amazing okay bye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Close your eyes. Wait actually don't bc you won't be able to read. Keep your eyes open.

Imagine a planet with only women. Planet Period no jk come up with a better name in the comments.

On this planet, we are gonna separate the trash into categories. First, period and non-period. Now let's zoom into the period pile. Three piles here:
1) Candy wrappers
2) White toilet paper
3) Other

We've already covered candy wrappers, nobody cares about other, so now it's time for número deux: white toilet paper.

This is like the top secret special weapon of hiding a period. And I'm about to spoil it all HAHAHA. Basically, when a woman throws away pads/tampons, she covers them in toilet paper.

(In this situation I'm talking about a private bathroom with a normal trash can as opposed to the metal box that looks like the finding nemo filter found in most public restrooms. PIC ATTACHED)

But yeah anyway, during the red week (@usernameisboring), if you take a look into a girl's trash can during her period, you will likely find it filled with toilet paper.

If she wears pads, there will be little tile squares of toilet paper, which is, to me, a sure sign of the shark week (balletbellz )

this is actually quite interesting to me because I feel like it's something that's very obvious, yet you have to be very observant to notice it.

But yes my point was that on Planet Period/(whatever name y'all chose) there would be "white landfills" due to the toilet paper covering period items.

Also sometimes after cleaning up down there, you could just take a piece of toilet paper and cover the trash can a bit to conceal the red evidence xD

but yeah. So again, this is only what I've noticed, does this apply to you too? What are your thoughts on this? Let me know in the comments!

Period signs for the chapter:
~a lot of toilet paper in the trash can
~toilet paper tiles in the trash
~clean toilet paper on the top of the trash
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: IMMA GIVE Y'ALL SOME NON-PERIOD LIFE ADVICE 'KAY?

So the other day I came across a very rude user here on Wattpad. This user would send homophobic messages to random people on Wattpad being really hurtful and offensive to all these people and it was so uncalled for. UGH

She continuously posted updates and messages about how being gay is wrong and God hates you and how she only reads straight fanfics and was so rude to so many people. She was completely disrespectful of others' opinions and just ugh ugh ugh.

I reported her to Wattpad. And here's the thing--Wattpad responded to me within two days and took care of the entire situation. It was effective and so quick and I was just so impressed.

So a couple things I wanted to tell you:
1) Don't be afraid to report/block/mute people. Those options are there for a reason. It's not rude. It's not selfish. It's not cowardly. It's protecting yourself. Your account on ANY platform should be positive and should include people and things that you enjoy. If someone is bothering you, take actions into your own hands.

2) Wattpad is kind of awesome xD seriously though, this is the greatest response I've ever had to any report/response I've sent to any social platform and I am so impressed. Really made me feel like someone out there cares about what I think xD

LOVE YOU ALL~SEE YOU SOON

vote if you want to visit this all-woman planet