b0Oobies

A/N--So this has become my most read story (by one read xDDD) anyways, thought I would update for y'all :))))

Boobs. Oh dear.

normally these things can be a pain. but on a girl's period? THESE THINGS ARE A PAINNNNNN.

It's like someone stuck 2937493802 needles in your boobs, if you move the slightest bit it freaking hurts.

AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON RUNNING UP THE STAIRS.

quoting queen Jenna Marbles, have you ever tried running with two giant cantaloupes attached to your chest?

you either have to tip toe up the stairs (which takes WAY too long) or hold on to them for dear life and run.

and you get to the top all out of breath and you have to let go of your boobs but then THAT HURTS TOO.

DO GUYS EVEN UNDERSTAND THE PAIN MOTHER NATURE GIVES US?

but you can't put any pressure on it so you'll be on the couch or whatever laying upward bc you can't smush the boobs.

and sometimes when they haven't hurt for a while you'll decide to get your inner scientist out and test to see if they still hurt. You poke one with your finger and nearly curl up with pain. yes they still hurt.

you know who should get an award or recognition or a high five or a cake? Girls that have PE on their period.

PE + period = worst nightmare (but that's a different story xD)

I mean, if your feeling extra tender that day, the sports bra really doesn't help. And sometimes you end up wincing or whimpering with every step you take.

its a tragedy really

oh, not to mention when you run into something. Or rather, someone

you could be walking down the hall when BAM SNAP CRACKLE POP someone slams straight into you.

Now, usually your first thought would be "Uhm wtf who are you"

no no no, not on your period. Now your first thought is , "that's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt"

alright that's all I got for this chapter.
Period signs: sore boobs, holding boobs, poking boobs, laying facing up, etc.

Did I forget anything? got any stories or experiences relating to this chapter? Let me know in the comments!

A/N~ Decided to end on a TFIOS note to torture y'all xD but really thank you so much for all of the reads, I appreciate it so so so much, so thank you again <3

maybe voting can be our always