Five.

- Same day -

"Excuse me?!" Wynter snaps as nervous Molly stands in front of them. "I'm sorry.. hold on, they what now?!" Molly nods chewing on her lip nervously. "Mr Rogers and Miss Romanoff left the building hours ago.." Bucky puts his hand up in defence.

"So no one is bringing us anything to take these cuffs off? We've been lied too.. great.." Wynter let's out a deep sigh of annoyance as Molly glances over at the time. "May I go home now?" Wynter and Bucky both turn to look at the clock it just hit 6pm, and by either half of the employees left or leaving now. Wynter just nods.

Once Molly exists the room Wynter turns to face Bucky. "I'm going to kill them.. right there must be another way to get rid of these.. where's the caretaker or the gardener surely they have tools.." Bucky shakes his head. "All tools are locked away and only they have the keys, they left early today" Wynter brings her hand up to rub her temple. "This can't be happening, I can't be stuck here with you until tomorrow there's no way.."

Wynter drags Bucky out of the room as she makes her way to her office. "Slow down princess, you're going to rip my arm off" Bucky states with a grin, just by Bucky's attitude Wynter would get more pissed by the second. "Of course you're loving every moment of this.."

She mumbles, going into her office she grabs her bag looking for her phone. "Every moment with you is a pleasure, so yeah why not?" Wynter rolls her eyes. "Shut up please."

She dials Sam's number calling him and he picks up in matter of seconds. "Sammy, where are you?" Wynter states. "Wint, I'm out of town and I won't be able to get back until tomorrow." Sam says on the other line on the phone. "Why the hell not?!" Wynter snaps back.

"There's some issues with site over here and I need to stay until it's resolved, what's up with you? Are you okay?" Wynter presses her lips together to hold back her anger from spilling everything to Sam. She knew it would only stress him out more and she didn't want that. "Just perfect.. I'll see you tomorrow.."

"Okay.. don't burn the house down until I get back, kay?" Wynter nods and without saying anything else she hangs up the phone. "Dammit!" She slams her phone on the desk before sliding her fingers through her hair. Bucky taps his foot on the ground while raising a hand to his hip. "So.. what now?" Wynter turns to look at Bucky.

"Oh I don't know, maybe give your wife a call and tell her you won't be coming home tonight because you're handcuffed to your ex slash ex best friend and you're loving every moment of it?!" She states in a sarcastic tone. Bucky chuckles back "Funny.. I live on my own, my WIFE is back in Australia"

"No one cares.." Wynter replies. "But you just-" Wynter holds up her hand cutting of his words. "How about we discuss what we do from now?" Bucky scratches his head with his free hand. "We stay here until tomorrow morning and when the caretaker arrives we'll ask if he has anything to break these cuffs off"

Wynter sighs as she drops her head down. "It's going to be a long ass night.." Bucky nods. "We might as well go out and grab something to eat.. and drink" Wynter nods back. "You know what yes? If I have to cope with you all night I might as well not be sober"

They both exit the room and as they walk down the hallway Wynter is yanked back when Bucky waits by the elevator. Wynter chuckles. "I don't do elevators, we're taking the stairs" She tries to walk again to only be yanked back for the second time. "We are on the 20th floor Wynter, that's a lot of damn stairs, we're taking the elevator-" then it hits Bucky. She always use to be claustrophobic and he remembered perfectly. "You're still claustrophobic"?" He asks.