Eighteen.

A couple of weeks go by, Wynter was a fast learner. Though she was completely new to the industry at least in her mind set, she picked up on work very quickly and worked close with Sam. She didn't speak to Bucky that much, they would often pass each other down in the hallways, have short blunt conversations about work but that's pretty much it.

Wynter was okay with Bucky and always tried to lighten up the mood but he would always just give her the cold shoulder, she could tell he was falling part inside, but professionally he would still get work done, every single day he would drink.

During lunch hours he would smoke, it was strange for Sam, Steve and Nat to see him this way. As much as they told him to cut his bad habits, he never really listened.

 As much as they told him to cut his bad habits, he never really listened

(Current outfit)

Wynter had just come back from her lunch with Tony, she puts her bag down in her office when her assistant Molly knocks on the door a few times. Wynter turns around flashing her a smile. "How can I help Molly?" She asks.

Molly walks towards her handing her some paperwork. "The paperwork you and Mr Barnes are suppose to work on had just come out" Wynter nods taking them. "Thank you Molly" Molly nods with a smile before walking out the office. Wynter sighs flicking through the paperwork. Just wondering how was she suppose to sit by Bucky and work through all these papers when they barely talk.

She walks out of her office and walk towards Bucky's. She brings her hand up giving it a few knocks by there was no response. She frowns knocking again. "James I have paperwork, can I come in?" Again there was no response. She couldn't even see anything from the glass windows, the blinds were down.

"James I'm coming in" She says before opening his office door, barging in her eyes widen at the sight of horror in front of her. "Oh my god" She quickly turns around shutting her eyes.

Bucky is leaning back into his seat, his legs spread out as some woman is sucking him off. With the whiskey glass in his hand he takes a few sips looking straight at Wynter. "Oh come on now, you're missing the show, take a look you know you want too" He grins before sipping his drink. The woman pulls his dick out from her mouth as she frowns at him.

He looks down at her giving her the 'what' face. She rolls her eyes standing up as she buttons up her shirt. "15 minutes in and I still haven't made you come, this is all a big waste of time" She complains, Bucky shrugs. "Okay, you know where the door is" He states bluntly downing his drink before leaning forward putting the empty glass down on the desk, she scoffs walking away and out of his office.

He puts his dick back into his boxers and fixes his trousers before doing up his belt again. Wynter turns around glaring at him. "You are at work, you're drunk and you're getting sucked off, are you sick?!" She snaps at him. Bucky glares back at her. "How hypocritical of you, you're acting like you didn't lay spread out on my desk while I ate you out, not to mention you riding my dick right here.." He pats his lap. "When we should of been in a meeting" He states with a grin.