Sixteen.

(Current outfit)

(Current outfit)

Bucky stands in front of Wynter's house with his hands in his pockets, looking straight ahead. Wynter stands next to him with her arms crossed. "So this is where we first met?" She asks curiously. She had decided to give him a chance, she was curious and wanted to know the full story. Bucky nods smiling. "May 1st 2007" He says.

He takes out one of his hands pointing at the tree. "Your bike crashed into that tree over there, and you fell over, I came over to you to check on you and since then we've been solid"

He states before turning his head to look at her, her eyes meets his gaze and she smiles at him. "It's kinda sweet you came to check on me, you were a kid yourself. You didn't know any better"

Bucky chuckles before shrugging. "True, hey come with me" He says tapping her arm before walking down the road, she follows him from behind, his plan was to walk over to Steve's house which was only a few blocks away. Once they got there, they stand outside the house as he points over to the porch swing. "We had our first kiss on that swing"

Wynter raises her eyebrows. "Oh.. oh wow" She nods. "Do you remember the date of that too?" Bucky turns to face her as he let's out a small chuckle. "Of course I do, 31st October 2016" Wynter chews on the inside of her cheek as she looks over at the swing, she takes a few steps forward before stopping, she just stares at the swing.

Bucky watches her from behind, she takes a deep breath before walking up the steps and makes her way to the swing, she turns around and slowly sits on it, with her hands resting down on each side of her. Bucky tilts his head just watching her, he could tell she was trying to remember. "Can you.. can you join me?" She asks lifting her head up to look at him.

Bucky smiles before walking towards her. "Anything you want" He says as he takes a seat next to her. She turns her head to look at him. "I can't remember.. I'm trying it's so hard.." She whispers sadly.

Bucky nods understandably before he turns his body around to face her. "You don't need to try to remember, how about we recreate that moment.. here.." He clears his throat getting into act.

"So I was sitting here by myself, upset because I saw my ex with another man, and you came and sat next to me, I asked you what's wrong with me, It's been a year and I should be over it, and that I was wasting time worrying over my first heartbreak when I should be having fun.. then I called myself weak and kept putting myself down for it"

Wynter nods listening. "Then what happened?" She asks. Bucky reaches over and takes both her hands and he places them on his cheek.

"You took my face in your hands, just like this.. and you said all these beautiful words.. you said.. you are not weak, you fell in love, you trusted her and let your guard down. She broke you and you lost your trust and now you're guarding your heart, it doesn't make you weak Buck.. not at all.. any girl would be lucky to have you, you just need to find the right one.."