Twenty.

A/N: This is hella of a long chapter sorry! I just kept writing and writing and I couldn't stop lmao, anyway strap your seatbelts folks because you're in for long ride. [ RIDE WINK WINK ]

- Couple of days later -

Wynter tightens the silky ropes of her nightgown as she yawns walking downstairs, she stops when she looks down at the bottom of the stairs as Sam is looking up at her with a big smile on his face. She looks at him confused. "I'm sorry am I missing something?" She then gasps "Oh god, is it your birthday or something because if so I'm sorry I forgot-" Sam chuckles reaching his hand out gesturing her to come down to him.

"No Wynter" She walks down towards him. "What is it then?" She stands in front of him, he moves his hand from behind his back and holds up a red envelope for her. "This was just posted to our door, it says your name on it" She looks down taking the envelope. "Someone posted me something?" Sam nods. She walks over to the lounge area and takes a seat on the couch.

Sam follows her as he folds his arms watching her open the envelope. Inside was postcard, the front of the postcard had a picture of Italy on it, at the top the writing in big block letters said "ITALY" She looks down at it confused before turning it over to read the writing at the back.

Wynter,

You know when someone promises to take the other person somewhere and they always start the sentence with 'Remember when I said I will..' Well using that sentence would be very idiotic of me because you don't remember.

I told you I would do whatever it takes to earn your trust again, and that would start with a date. Well I'm still waiting to take you out on that date and I'm getting a little impatient over here, I want to spoil you and treat you right, just like I promised. So, Wynter, would you like to go on a date with me..

To Italy?

I mean I already planned everything, and it's waiting for us on the other side, so even if you do say no, It would all probably go to waste, so please just say yes. Spend a weekend in Italy with me.

FYI, our flight is tonight ;)

Bucky.

Wynter puts the postcard down to her lap still holding it as a big smile appears on her face, she looks up at Sam. "James, he's taking me to Italy" She says in shock and excitement at the same time. Sam rubs his hands excitedly as he smiles at her. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

She jumps up from the couch. "Oh my god, I'm leaving tonight and I have no idea what to pack.." Sam walks towards her putting his hand on her shoulder. "Call Nat, go shopping with her" Wynter nods holding the postcard against her chest. "Okay good idea.." She paces towards the stairs. "Oh and Wynter-" She turns around. "Yeah?"

Sam throws her his credit card, she instantly catches it. "What the-" she looks down at it. "Oh no, I can't.." Sam grins at her. "Just take it, treat yourself, I won't accept no for an answer" She smiles before running to him wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank you!" She squeals before running upstairs to her bedroom.

 "Thank you!" She squeals before running upstairs to her bedroom