Seventeen.

- The next day -

"Good morning Miss Wilson"

Wynter startles in her sleep as she lifts her head up opening one eye, she groans throwing her head back down as she turns to lay on her back. She rubs her eyes a few times before opening them as she stares tiredly up at the ceiling.

It took her a moment to realise she wasn't at home. She looks down, a blanket was over her. She was still in her clothes from last night, she slowly sits up on the couch as her eyes scan the room.

"Who said that?" She calls out, recalling the robotic voice saying her name.

"I did, ma'am"

The voice came to her again as she looks around confused. "Don't mind Jarvis, he likes to frighten people because they have no idea where he's coming from, he's my artificial intelligence who controls the whole mansion, and my cars.. he's basically everywhere."

He taps on his watch showing her, Wynter looks surprised. "Oh wow.. that's so cool" She chuckles shaking her head as she slowly stands up from the couch.

"I'm impressed sir, this is the first woman you bought home and didn't have sexual intercourse with, Congratulations to you sir-"

Tony throws his head down before instantly calling out. "THANK YOU JARVIS" with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Wynter presses her lips together trying not to laugh.

"You're very welcome sir"

Jarvis responds. Tony rolls his eyes before walking towards her. "I truly apologise for his behaviour, it's not like him to stick his nose in my business unless he's told" Wynter smiles before sliding her fingers through her hair. "It's alright.. I don't take things personal like that so don't stress"

Wynter looks around. "Beautiful home.. thank you for bringing me back here, we probably had way too much to drink.. but I really should head back.." Tony looks up at her. "You don't want to stay for breakfast?" Wynter shakes her head. "No.. I have a brother back home and I live with him, he might be worried about me so I should get a move on"

Tony nods "I totally understand, you probably wouldn't want let my driver take you so i'll just call a cab for you instead" Wynter smiles as she nods.

"That'll be great, thank you" Tony disappears to make the call, Wynter folds her arms awkwardly as she walks around, she takes a moment to appreciate the view from the window, she thinks for a moment before turning around. "Jarvis?" She calls out.

"Yes Miss Wilson?"

He responds. Wynter closes her eyes for a brief moment, she couldn't believe she was about to ask this, but she was really curious. "Jarvis, could you please tell me how many women Mr Stark slept with?" she asks.

"I'm afraid that is confidential information Miss Wilson, I cannot share that without his consent"

He responds back. "Confidential?! Over a body count?" She mutters to herself, she sighs clearing her throat. "Jarvis, help a girl out here, I need to know.. I really like him and I just want a heads up you know? He'll tell me eventually but I'd like to be prepared with these kind of things" She lies.

"Alright then, this stays between us got it?"

Wynter smiles walking towards the big screen as it loads. "Got it" She repeats.

"Calculating"

Wynter watches all the women's profile's showing up as Jarvis calculates, her jaw practically falls to the ground.