Fifteen.

"One more sip, come on Wynter"

Wynter shakes her head with an agitated sigh, glaring at the spoon being shoved in her face. "I don't want no more" She states. Sam sighs bringing the spoon down back into the bowl. "You only had two sips, you need to finish it all to build your strength up again" He urges. Wynter turns her head to look at Bucky as he's sitting on his wheel chair looking at her sadly, her eyes then trace to Steve and Nat sitting on the couch watching her.

Wynter then looks at Sam again. "No offence but I'm in a room surrounded by strangers, try to understand my discomfort" She states. Sam nods putting the bowl of soup on the night stand. "I understand, hey we'll give you some space how about that?" He asks.

"Please" Wynter pleads as Sam nods. He stands up, at the same time as Nat and Steve. Bucky holds up his hand before Steve could reach for his wheelchair. "I'm not leaving" He demands. Sam frowns at Bucky. "Buck.." Bucky turns his head to look at Sam. "Just- please, I need some time alone with her" Sam nods before the three of them exit the room. Bucky pushes himself forward towards Wynter until he's right beside her.

Wynter just looks at him blankly, Bucky just smiles at her. She then clears her throat before speaking. "Are you my boyfriend?" Bucky raises his eyebrow "Excuse me?" Wynter shakes her head pressing her lips together. "I assume you're my boyfriend or something, the way you're staring at me like that, anyone could of guessed"

Bucky licks his lips nervously before chuckling. "No, I'm not your boyfriend, not officially anyway, but we were.. we were- you know?" Wynter just looks at him blankly having no idea what he's talking about. "No, no I'm not your boyfriend" He finishes his sentence.

Wynter sighs in relief. "Good, no offence but you don't seem my type" Bucky raises his eyebrow at her. "I'm not?" Wynter shakes her head. "I like dirty blonde's with blue eyes.. yeah they seem more my type" Bucky squints his eyes at her. "So Steve?"

"Who's Steve?" She asks. "The guy that was sitting besides the woman with the red hair?" Wynter nods. "Ohh.. yeah he's cute" Bucky shakes his head rubbing his temple with his free hand. "This can't be happening right now.. okay no that's Steve.." He states putting his arm down as he looks at her. "Steve is off limits, he's our best friend, you can't go there"

Wynter rolls her eyes laying her head down as she stares up at the ceiling. "He's your best friend, not mine. I don't know him" Bucky bites his lip trying to hold back to tears fighting it's way through, it pained him to see her this way. It was like talking to a complete stranger, the love of his life had no idea who he was and every single memory they spent together was washed away. "I'll leave you to it" He says bluntly before strolling out of the room.

-

A couple of days later Wynter had been discharged from the hospital, Sam took her back to their place, he could tell she was scared. Not knowing where she was, who she was. It frightened her, it was up to him to make her feel like home, even if it was her home and she just didn't know it.

"For the next couple of weeks you'll need to rest, so no work for you. God, if you remembered no matter how much pain you're in, you would of resisted. You were always so independent and dedicated to work" Sam chuckles as they walk into the house.

He had his arms strongly wrapped around her waist as she limps. She looks around the house, just observing every family photo surrounding the place. Sam then takes her up to her bedroom, when she walks in she looks around. "I'm sorry" she sighs as he turns to look at him. Sam just frowns. "Why you apologising"