Thirteen.

- The next day -

(Current outfit)

"Alright damn it"

Wynter mutters to herself as she grabs her bag, Bucky beeping the horn from outside for the third time already. Wynter steps out the house, locking the door behind her before throwing her keys back into her bag as she walks over to Bucky's lambo, she opens the door and hops in. "Do you freakin' mind, why are you so impatient?" Wynter snaps as she turns her body to Bucky.

At first he wanted to speak but his eyes traces down to her chest easily getting distracted by her cleavage. "You really woke up today and decided you didn't want to wear a bra?" He asks with a raised eyebrow and a grin before tracing his eyes back to hers. Wynter mocks a smile before turning to face forward as she puts her seatbelt on. "A bra does not go well with this outfit"

Bucky presses his lips together as drums his fingers against the steering wheel. "As sexy as you look right now, you should probably change" Wynter turns her head to look at Bucky squinting her eyes. "Excuse me?" Bucky nods. "I'll wait, just change" Wynter forces a chuckle out. "Why the hell would I change on your demand?"

"I don't know much about Christian Grey, but I heard he's a sex maniac and I don't want him eyeing you up" Wynter bites on the inside of her cheek before responding "The man is married" Bucky then nods. "And we all know you have a thing for married men" Wynter widens her eyes at him "I beg your pardon? Okay well he has children too, what you going to say about that?!" She questions him.

He hums for a second pretending to think. "You want a baby with me Wilson? I'll have to think about that" Wynter rolls her eyes before sinking back into her seat. "Just drive Barnes" Bucky then chuckles putting an end to his teasing before he starts up his car and drives off.

-

They have been on the road for 30 minutes already, Wynter sighs resting her elbow against the window as she rubs her temple. "We really had to do this in person? The countryside? It's just so far away couldn't we do it over a zoom call or something?" Bucky chuckles shaking his head. "How are you suppose to measure the area over a zoom call?" Wynter shrugs.

"They could measure it and let us know, I don't know.. or they could of just bought another mansion, they just really wanna build it from scratch? And why the countryside out of all places?" Bucky keeps his eyes focused on the road as he responds. "You want to raise your children in a non-urban area, it's peaceful and quiet, it's literally every family's dream place"

Wynter turns her head to look at Bucky, he turns back looking at her for a split second before tracing his eyes on the road again. "I sent Dot the divorce papers, I should be getting them back soon and we can finally put a end to it" Wynter licks her lips nodding slowly before looking straight ahead, gazing at the cars driving around them. "Good for you.."