Chapter 5 - The Tyrant - Hostess of Fertility

Posted on 29/11/2023

After a long time, finally another chapter :)

Don't forget to comment and leave a star if you like it :)

Enjoy!

NOTE: I HAVEN'T REALLY PROOFREAD THE CHAPTER PROPERLY, SO IF YOU NOTICE ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IN THE SECTION WHERE THERE ARE MISTAKES. IF YOU COULD LEAVE A CORRECTION, THAT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL TOO. (I'm sleepy, so I'll probably only read it when I wake up XD)

The whole Guild was silent.

Even though there weren't many adventurers at the moment, the Guild was rarely as quiet as it was now. It was so quiet that if they dropped a needle, adventurers with superior hearing would be able to hear it when it hit the ground.

All this silence was due to the fact that all the employees and the few adventurers present at the moment were watching intently as two people stared at each other. One was a new adventurer who had just started about a week ago, the other someone who had just arrived and seemed to know the new adventurer.

Another detail was that the person who had joined the Guild was also wearing the same elegant clothes that the new adventurer had been wearing a short while ago. He was a young man of medium height with magenta hair. He also had a slim and muscular physique, his sharp eyes putting fear into some of the Guild employees who met his eyes.

Rose was probably the most curious, although Eina and Misha also showed a little curiosity. They were all curious about that man wearing the same clothes that Kiyotaka wore at the beginning, the suit was literally the same.

She observed the exchange of words between them.

"Kukuku. What, did the cat eat your tongue? Or maybe you're just surprised as hell?"

"Ryuuen..."

Apparently, they knew each other. As soon as Kiyotaka said what seemed to be his name, Ryuuen began to walk slowly until he was a few meters away from him.

"How are you, you fucking monster? Enjoying yourself? Nice ring on your finger, by the way. You sure don't waste any time, huh."

After that, silence set in again. Although Kiyotaka didn't show any kind of altered expression, Rose is confident that he looks confused as hell. He seemed to be thinking about various things, although she couldn't imagine what it was.

They clearly knew each other, he was even wearing the same clothes that Kiyotaka was wearing when she first met him and became his advisor. 'If I'm not mistaken, he said that this type of clothing wasn't unusual where he came from, as several people wore something similar.' She remembered.

If that's the case, then this man probably came from the same place as Kiyotaka.

"How..." It was the first time Rose had seen Kiyotaka look lost in any way, although his face didn't show it. "When did you arrive?" he asked.

Rose didn't fail to notice how he seemed to change the question he had originally wanted to ask.

"Not long ago. This is my third day in the city."

The man replied briefly.

"It's a bit curious. I don't suppose you've been walking around the city for the last two days."

"No. When I first arrived, I got into trouble in an alley with two idiots trying to mug me, then I met a loli who seemed to take an interest in me when I took care of those same idiots who tried to mug me."