12. Grown up quite well.

"...damn, now that i think about it, why did I reincarnate here, of all places?...?" Karma was mumbling to himself, as he sat on a bench in the Bloodstone palace's rose garden.

"Hmm? Karma? What are you doing here?" Athanasia, who came back from her imperial dance classes, noticed her little brother sitting in a daze.

She didn't get a response.

"Karmaa~~"

Still no response.

The blonde princess huffed and waved her hand.

The bench disappeared and her twin was now on the ground, looking up at her.

"Huh? Oh, noona. You're done?"

Karma raised his red-blue eyes and asked with a smile while getting up as if he never even fell down, causing Athanasia to roll her eyes.

"Mhmm. Looks like you're done with your daydreaming too. Let's go, now."

"What do we have to do today..?"

"Let's see," Athanasia played with the roses gently as she tried to recall.

"Hmm..we made a plan to visit the white dog's house since his son is going to Arlanta soon."

Karma's eyes flashed with wickedness.

"Aha~ its today?" He asked.

Athanasia smiled similarly and replied,

"Yep, Lucas is joining us too."

"Okay. That's not a problem. Besides, tell that bastard to use his mana less. That arrogant punk will only deplete more mana while showing off."

"You're right. Anyways, I want to cause a ruckus in the manor there...what shall we do?" Athanasia was still smiling.

"Ahaha~ how about a fire? We can burn all the gold and books he's proud of~" He was talking about both father and son.

They were too annoying in the original story. That proud bastard and his 'innocent' son. Speaking of the story-

Honestly, he had no idea how he remembered all of it when he had just read it once on nagisa's recommendation but he also clearly recalled that when he had read about the part where Athanasia was awestruck by that bastard's extreme knowledge and even degraded herself by stating that she was a 20 year old on the inside and wasn't any sort of genius, he felt irritated.

It was strange. He was a person who would not get so uselessly irritated at even his own family when they disappeared again and again on their so-called travels, let alone a mere character's emotions.

She was merely stating a fact that she was older than him and she wasn't anything good either, but he felt that the moron who made her think like that should not have existed in the book.

Maybe it was a bias for the main character.

Ah, well, maybe it was decided back then that I would be here as her brother.

He mused with a light smile on his face.

Athanasia found his smile to be strange as she shuddered thinking if he was planning on really burning that stuff. It wasn't that they couldn't-

Stop. That's wrong, we can't just burn them.

She mentally berated herself for wanting to really try it out but finally opened her mouth with a lot of hesitation, convincing herself that it wasn't right to just go about burning money.

"..that huge of a commotion? Nah, no need, that's lot of trouble." Athanasia shook her head.

"...I have no ideas." Karma replied unenthusiastically.

"Let's look for the emperor then." Athanasia suggested.

Karma replied with an affirmative hum as they turned around and walked towards the garnet palace, with the intention of getting the emperor out of his office.

Maybe Claude will be drenched before getting out of his office.

****

Years passed by.

Lucathy and Our prince had grown up quite well.

"Shall we destroy another estate of their kingdom?"

"Nah, Karma, it's become boring now. We just destroyed their garden of lilies last week."

"How about setting their documents in fire?"

"Yah, Lucas, that's lame. The kingdom will perish."

Yes, they had grown up quite well.

*****************************
(648 words)

...

Don't ask me where the moon rose from today.

I just had a spark of inspiration and wrote it-

Bye-

[Aoi: *sobbing incherent words*

Cale: you're drunk?

Aoi: shut up, ignorant bastard, who is the cause of my stress!

Cale: wha-

Aoi: ignorant bastaaaard!!

Karma: is it about his self sacrifice again?

Aoi: waaahh only karma-kun understands meee!

*Everyone looks at Aoi*

Athanasia: *sighs*

Others: *shakes head*]

🗿🗿 Idk what i wrote.