1 "New Student"

ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴғᴏʙɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ)

High achool au

A school, a very violent school where everyone are just fighting all the time. Fucking stupid isn't it?
I had absolutely nothing better to do there besides fighting with my ex. However, a new student attented our school, and I started getting closer with him. We did a lot of stuff together, and I guess I grew some feelings for him...

This is a Quackbur fanfic so the main characters are obviously Alex, (Quackity) and Wilbur, and some sidecharacters are George, Tommy, Techno, Karl, Sapnap, Dream & Schlatt.
[THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE REAL CC'S]

This story contains :

• abuse
homophobia
fluff
•alcohol
drugs
• slight smut maybe?
• swearing
•fighting

Please tell me if I forgot something. 🙏

_________________________________________

Living in a small town like this place is very unfortunate. Having to go to a school like this honestly just sucks. Trying to stay far away from people to not get involved into a fight. That's not the only fucked up thing. The schools environment is really bad for teens to be in. The smell of smoke everywhere you go, the dirty walls with dry blood on them. It's like a nightmare, but worse. I can't change schools, because all the other schools are too far away, or well, it's not like my parents would let me anyway.

It was a windy morning. I was biking to school, and the hair coming from my beanie swayed with the wind.
I finally got to the school and parked my black bike by the bike rack.

? "Sup Alex."

Q "Oh hi George."

George was my friend. I didn't really have friends other than him. Or, we had a friendgroup. Me, George, Karl, Sap and Dream, but me and George didn't really hang out with them anymore, because they were a little annoying at times.

We walked to the lockers to get our books for the starting class, until i saw someone.

Q "I didn't know we had a new student coming."

G "Oh I didn't know either, but i think that's Techno's and Tommy's brother."

Q "Yeah."

I'm not even gonna lie, he was quite attractive, no, not quite. Really attractive. He was tall, he had brown hair and brown eyes, a little lighter than mine. He was wearing a yellow shirt with a brown jacket, some black jeans and a brown beanie. He was talking to Tommy and Techno, I think.

G "Stop staring at him, he's not that hot."

Q "Shut up I wasn't staring."

G "Yeah whatever, lover boy."

After talking about useless crap for another five minutes, the bell rang and we went to our classrooms. Unfortunately me and George didn't share the same class.

I sat at an empty seat waiting for the lesson to start. Then I got interrupted by a new voice.

? " Uhh can I sit here? All the other seats are taken."

Q "Yea u can."

It was the new boy. He sat next to me and just then I really noticed how much taller he was.