4 "Old Friends?"

(Yayyy Wilbur chapterr)

(Anyway do you guys think I need to even add warnings to chapters unless it's like gore or smut or something like that which I don't think I'll even write? :] )

-

In the morning I snapped out of my dream and woke up. The bright sun shone directly into my eyes. I covered my eyes with my hand and went to close the curtains.

Alex was still sleeping peacefully on the bed. I decided to not wake him up because I thought that it wasn't really late yet.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and looked at the time. It was 6.23am. I realized that Alex was gonna take a shower so I should actually wake him up.

W "Wake up Alex!" I said, but it didn't work.

W "Wake up sleepyhead!" I said with a louder voice and threw his blanket off of him.
He slowly opened his eyes and groaned.

Q "Jesus christ, let me sleep.." he murmured and rubbed his eyes.

W "You gotta go shower, it's almost half past six."

Q "Tsk, fine.." he said and got up.

W "Grumpy enough, are we?" I said and grinned.

Q "Shut up," he mumbled and went to the bathroom.

Meanwhile I decided to change my clothes so I opened my closet and started looking for a cool outfit to wear.
I ended up picking a yellow sweater, dark grey oversized and ripped jeans and a very dark red beanie.

Q "Where can I get a towel?" The mexican shouted from the shower.

W "You can use one from the closet." I shouted back.

Soon Quackity opened the bathroom door a little bit and reached his hand out.

Q "Can you give me my clothes?" He asked behind the door.

W "Uh okay," I answered and got his clothes and handed them to him.

Q "Thanks."

I sat on my bed and waited for the other male to come out of the shower. I brushed my hair until Alex came from the shower. His hair was still wet. He was wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I got his beanie from the floor and gave it to him.

Q "Thanks," he said and put it on.

W "It's nothing. C'mon, let's go eat breakfast."

Q "Okay."

We both grabbed our backpacks and walked downstairs. We went to the kitchen and I opened the fridge and looked for something to eat.

W "What do you wanna eat? We have yogurt, bread, cereal, fruits, basically almost anything."

Q "Uhh I don't know, maybe some yogurt."

W "Okay."

We sat down at the table and started eating. I didn't usually eat breakfast, but I ate now because I had a guest.
After eating I went to brush my teeth in the bathroom and the mexican came with me.