9 "Chemistry"

[Haha yeah this also continues from the
last chapter.]

Q "Oh hi Tommy." I said out and laughed awkwardly.

To "What are you guys watching?" Tommy asked and sat next to me on the couch.

Q "It." I replied.

To "Oh that scary movie?" Tommy asked.

Q "Oh yea." I answered him.

To "Ohhhh well I have some stuff to do so I gotta go-" Tommy said out and stood up from the couch.

W "What, I thought you don't get scared Mr.Bigman." Wilbur teased the blonde.

To "What- I'm not scared." The younger brit talked back.

W "Suuuure." The brunette said playfully.

To "You're stupid, fuck you." Tommy spat and rolled his eyes.

I chuckled a bit and watched the blonde leave the room and close the door behind him. I then looked back at Wilbur and remembered the scene that just happened between us before Tommy came in. I blushed a bit and looked at the ground.

Q "Let's continue watching.." I said after a few seconds.

Wilbur nodded as a response and pressed the play button on the controller, and the movie started playing again. I got my eyes on the screen and focused on the show, without saying anything to the male next to me in awhile.

-

Soon, time had passed and the movie was finished. We barely shared any conversations, just sometimes sharing a couple words after some scary parts, but nothing special.

I streched my arms and slowly got up from the couch.

Q "I should probably start heading home.." I said out quietly.

W "Oh okay. Do you need a ride? My mom or dad can probably drive you home." The brit told.

Q "No.. it's fine, I'm fine with my bike." I said and smiled a bit.

W "Oh okay.." He replied.

I walked to the door and opened it. After that I made my way to the hallway, Wilbur following me. I grabbed my black jacket from the hanger and swinged it on. I put on my shoes and looked at the brit.

Q "Well.. bye?" I said awkwardly while leaning to open the front door.

W "Bye, see you at school." He said out and smiled.

I smiled back at him, but then opened the door and went out of the house, closing the door behind me as stepping outside. I unlocked my bike and hopped on the seat, and started biking.

-

It took me a while, but I was finally home. I stepped into the empty house with my keys in my hand, and closed the door. As soon as I closed it, I slided on the door and sat on the ground, hugging my knees and staring at the cold floor.

What was that?
Did we really almost kiss?
Do I like him?
Does he like me?
Why did we almost kiss?
What.. why.. when.. how?

So many questions filled up in my head as I grew confused. My cheeks were heated up.

I sigh came out of my mouth, as I got my head up. I got my phone out of my pocket and checked the time. 8:44pm.
I was a bit confused on how the time had passed so fast. I was nearly the whole day at Wilburs, not that it wasn't fun there..

I got up from the floor, and kicked my shoes off my feet, and threw my jacket on top of them. I wandered to my room, and as soon as I got to there, I jumped on my bed and layed on it. I looked at the ceiling, and let out an yawn. I set an alarm on my phone for the morning and went to close the lights. After that, I hopped back on my bed and drowned myself in my pillows and blanket. Not long after that, I drifted to sleep.