11 "Karl's Party"

A/N

THEY MET IRL ?!?!??

_________________________________________

{  Um this contains a lot of drinking alcohol so I just thought I should put a trigger warning in case. }

-

Q "Hi Wilbur-" I said out but cut off a bit when I looked at the taller male.

He looked amazing. His brown eyes, that were glowing like the pretty stars in the sky. His brown hair, that looked so soft I could just play with it for the whole night. His lips, that were moving, like if he was saying something- wait..

W "-Lex, are you there?" The brunette asked out and waved his hand.

Q "Uh, umm yeah." I said out quietly and put my seatbelt on.

W "Okay then.." The brit replied.

The car started moving, because the driver, Phil, started driving. We were quiet, only the radio was making a bit of noice as some lame pop songs played through it. After a minute or so, I got tired of the silence and decided to say something.

Q "So... Tommy isn't coming?" I asked hesitentally.

W "Well, he wasn't invited." Wilbur said out.

Q "Oh right.." I said and scrached my neck.

Wilbur nodded, but soon, we remained silent again.
Why was I so nervous?
I for sure wanted to say something, but I just couldn't.

Q "So.. it's a cool weather outside.." I said out after a couple minutes of being silent, and immadiately cringed at myself.

W "Um.. yea I guess it is." The brit said back.

Why would I say such something lame like that? Something was definitely wrong with me tonight. But well, Wilbur wasn't really entertaining either. He just sat quiet, and said something when I asked him about stuff. He would usually throw some funny comments or tell a shit pick up line, but this time he didn't.

P " 'Kay, we're here!" Phil shouted from the drivers seat as he had parked his car in front of the big house.

Me and Wilbur unbuckled our seatbelts and got out of the car.

P "Have fun!"

W "Yeah, bye!"

We slammed the doors shut and watched as Phil drove off with his fancy car. After he was no longer to be seen, I looked back at Wilbur, who was standing beside me. He was wearing a white button up shirt, with the top button unbuckled. He had black jeans, and his black boots on.

W "Jeez, can't keep ur eyes off of me." Wilbur said out with a playful smirk on his face, that caught me off guard.

Q "I- shut up and let's just go." I spat and looked away from the taller and started walking towards the big building, Wilbur following next to me.